holy crap, those scorpys and aghhhhh
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    here is the ultimate army builder, be in awe :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdrs...eature=related
    holy crap, those scorpys and aghhhhh
    Yeah. . pretty insane collection.(still i think a few of the guys here could match/overshadow it especially with the rarer stuff:**). i'm glad he got offered o.k. money for them. (10k) and i'm glad he rejected it...
    I think if he took them into the guys on hardcore pawn i don't think he would've been offered a fraction of that amount.

**Just to be sure. I'm not talking about myself i'm talking about guys with Artfires, extra rare Japanese releases and pre tf's, etc, etc, Brazilian/Argentinian releases, etc, etc, variants, etc, etc, and so on and so forth, etc. not to mention the guys with the insane amounts of newer lines.
    Last edited by Slag; 9th April 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Yeah. . pretty insane collection.(still i think a few of the guys here could match/overshadow it especially with the rarer stuff:rolleyes. i'm glad he got offered o.k. money for them. (10k) and i'm glad he rejected it...
    I think if he took them into the guys on hardcore pawn i don't think he would've been offered a fraction of that amount.
    there was an easy 20 there if all broken up, just in headmasters he would nearly hit 10
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

there was an easy 20 there if all broken up, just in headmasters he would nearly hit 10
    I know.. but you can imagine taking your collection down to cash converters and seeing what they offer us. i'm not sure they would give us 50% of the value.. hell thinking about it i think i'd be lucky to get 50 bucks for a scorpy.
    (might actually do that one day just to see) Don't get me wrong I know it's worth 20.. but these pawn guys kind of bank on people being in a bad situation (IMO) where they need cash instantly and cant wait 10 days for an ebay auction to go off. So they offer a minimal amount.

If a lot like that ever comes up for sale i'll go you halves

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I know.. but you can imagine taking your collection down to cash converters and seeing what they offer us. i'm not sure they would give us 50% of the value.. hell thinking about it i think i'd be lucky to get 50 bucks for a scorpy.
    (might actually do that one day just to see) Don't get me wrong I know it's worth 20.. but these pawn guys kind of bank on people being in a bad situation (IMO) where they need cash instantly and cant wait 10 days for an ebay auction to go off. So they offer a minimal amount.

If a lot like that ever comes up for sale i'll go you halves
    yeah man i know they do that as pawn store owners.
    We should contact the guy and buy it! i'll get a loan lol, we can share the wealth with the boards
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

yeah man i know they do that as pawn store owners.
    We should contact the guy and buy it! i'll get a loan lol, we can share the wealth with the boards
    yeah man! if your happy to do the leg work i'm in

if only someone knew who he was
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Hehe.. some lots like that do show up from time to time. keep an eye out......
    The postage might sting a little too..

there was one years ago on ebay for a complete misb/mosc g1 collection they wanted 40grand, was so tempted, but i was in process of buying a house...
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

there was one years ago on ebay for a complete misb/mosc g1 collection they wanted 40grand, was so tempted, but i was in process of buying a house...
    damn, might need a few more investors for that one. but when you think about the amount spent acquiring them individually it's probably worth it.
    there was one maybe 6 months back i think it went for around 10-12k. It had at least 1 of most figures and some carded beast wars stuff if i remember correctly..