Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Monster High Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Thats the set Skittles will be getting for x mas and the other big w exclusive. The only one we just can't get is Gill.
    If Skittles is patient (a hard ask, I know), there's a Dance Class five pack coming out with Gil in it, and with some luck it could be well-priced, like the current $59 Skull Shores five-pack at K-Mart.

I got a custom one of these, its painted day of the dead style, i'll post it tomorrow
    ~

It's Friday the 13th again, so Toys R Us are doing an online only monster high deal : I Love Fashion Iris Clops for $9.93!

http://www.toysrus.com.au/monster-hi...s-fashion-set/

Likely to be a one day only price
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I have a few dolls. I want some advice should I wait to sell them (still in unopened box) or should I hang on to them for a few years. I know they stopped making them but I was thinking of selling mine so I can get more Transformers or even go after some She-ra or Thundercats toys which suits my personality more haha

Ah, Monster High. The dolls that pay tribute to the awesome Begoth dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_Hallow View Post
    Hi, I know this is an old thread but I have a few dolls. I want some advice should I wait to sell them (still in unopened box) or should I hang on to them for a few years. I know they stopped making them but I was thinking of selling mine so I can get more Transformers or even go after some She-ra or Thundercats toys which suits my personality more haha
    If they're something you're not really into maybe look into how much they'd go for.