Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    You can organise to meet up, that's what I usually do.
    Did they email you to initiate pick up? First time ordering off their site, I've emailed asking when I can pick up but no response. Do I simply rock up to their Richmond store with the email invoices?

Anyone know when Optimus, Megs and Sixshot are gonna be in? Thinking about getting them from here, but I don't want to wait too long for them.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Did they email you to initiate pick up? First time ordering off their site, I've emailed asking when I can pick up but no response. Do I simply rock up to their Richmond store with the email invoices?
    hmm whenever i bought from them through ebay, local pickup was an option when checking out. i then emailed after the order was confirmed and stuff to organise it. i might not have actually ordered through the website. was there an option on there? last time I think it took a couple of days to get a response too.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    hmm whenever i bought from them through ebay, local pickup was an option when checking out. i then emailed after the order was confirmed and stuff to organise it. i might not have actually ordered through the website. was there an option on there? last time I think it took a couple of days to get a response too.
    Yeah I was able to put in a couple of orders through the website and have invoice confirmation emails. Hopefully they'll get back to me and I can pick up early next week (not sure they're open on weekends).

What are the response times with these guys usually like? I've dropped an email, lodged a query on their website and sent a Facebook message (which has been marked as seen) regarding picking up an order that I have paid for last Wednesday for some in stock/damaged items yet haven't received a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    What are the response times with these guys usually like? I've dropped an email, lodged a query on their website and sent a Facebook message (which has been marked as seen) regarding picking up an order that I have paid for last Wednesday for some in stock/damaged items yet haven't received a reply.
    Usually good. Bit weird they havent replied, hope they do soon!

I've found that I had to prompt them when I first ordered with a pick up, but my two dealings with them have worked out well.

I've dealt with TLTC a lot over last few years. Bear in mind that they ARE a two man operation. I know one of the guys is out of the country till next week but trust me they're very honest, decent blokes. Highly recommend.
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Yep arranged pick up for some figures after a couple of days after emailing them. Very easy to deal with and look forward to buying from them again.

My only issue with them is their pickup option is based on their availability, not yours, which would be fine for an ebay seller - but if you're going to offer it on a website, at a minimum you have to have set pickup times/locations, so the customer knows when they can collect.
    I spent 2 weeks trying to arrange pickup from richmond, and it was a lot of "we are there from 10-11am 2moro only" or similar statements which were unrealistically tight windows. It grew frustrating very quickly.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------