Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Granted, but its a reverse Action Master, just an alt mode.
    So in other words, this
    I wisth that HasTak would make Masterpiece Pretenders.
    Granted, but fans become enraged as to why they're paying exorbitant MP prices for what are basically articulated robotic contortionists rather than robots that can actually transform. Each Pretender comes with a tiny figurine of the Pretender Shell's "civvie" mode (i.e. shrunken down humans wearing normal clothes), but they're just solid figures like the Raoul and Chip Chase, and not articulated figurines like Spike, Daniel and Marissa Fairborne. The hairstyle of Phoenix's mini-figurine causes a furor between Hasbro's Marvel division who take legal action against TakaraTOMY, and this leads to the dissolution of relations between the two companies. The Transformers franchise is eventually terminated as a result.

I wish for a goldfish moded TF

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So in other words, this

Granted, but fans become enraged as to why they're paying exorbitant MP prices for what are basically articulated robotic contortionists rather than robots that can actually transform. Each Pretender comes with a tiny figurine of the Pretender Shell's "civvie" mode (i.e. shrunken down humans wearing normal clothes), but they're just solid figures like the Raoul and Chip Chase, and not articulated figurines like Spike, Daniel and Marissa Fairborne. The hairstyle of Phoenix's mini-figurine causes a furor between Hasbro's Marvel division who take legal action against TakaraTOMY, and this leads to the dissolution of relations between the two companies. The Transformers franchise is eventually terminated as a result.

I wish for a goldfish moded TF
    Oh yeah RPMs forgot about those!

A rolling submarine would TOTALLY work....

Anyways....

Granted. But it's a Decepticon, a member of the DJD in deep cover, and is currently in your fish tank eyeing you off.....

I wish for there to be an easier way to find TFS you don't have or missed out on at bargain prices (IE the 'cheap stores' they end up in, in the UK and US) rather than paying scalping and crazy eBay pricing...

A rolling submarine would TOTALLY work....
    If they can make a rolling Walther P38 Transformer (with pull back motor!), then why not a submarine?
    I wish for there to be an easier way to find TFS you don't have or missed out on at bargain prices (IE the 'cheap stores' they end up in, in the UK and US) rather than paying scalping and crazy eBay pricing...
    Granted, but it requires buyers to simply refuse to pay higher prices thus putting pressure on sellers to lower their prices, and uh... good luck with that.

I wish that Cyberverse works out to be a sequel to RID after all.

If they can make a rolling Walther P38 Transformer (with pull back motor!), then why not a submarine?

Granted, but it requires buyers to simply refuse to pay higher prices thus putting pressure on sellers to lower their prices, and uh... good luck with that.

I wish that Cyberverse works out to be a sequel to RID after all.
    Granted, but that makes mid-transformations canon like the Scout toys. So the toys never transform properly. EVER. AGAIN.

I wish that someone took a much better go at Machinima's Combiner Wars series and had a very 'adult' take on Transformers with actual plot and character development.

I wish that someone took a much better go at Machinima's Combiner Wars series and had a very 'adult' take on Transformers with actual plot and character development.
    Granted, but everything's all super dark and gritty and ... boring. The story goes weird and dead ends itself. It's Beast Machines all over again!

I wish that Siege toys would hit Aussie stores before Xmas.

Granted, but everything's all super dark and gritty and ... boring. The story goes weird and dead ends itself. It's Beast Machines all over again!

I wish that Siege toys would hit Aussie stores before Xmas.
    And so hostilities break out again.....

Granted, but it's all just Cogs. All just cogs in the great machine.

I wish that Siege managed to redo ALL the Micromaster teams (i can't WAIT for these!)

I wish that Siege managed to redo ALL the Micromaster teams (i can't WAIT for these!)
    Granted, but Barricade and Stakeout's names are swapped for the sake of appeasing Noobs (who are still crying over "Blitzgate")

I wish that Hasbro would release their own version of MP-XLIV at half the price of TakaraTOMY's (even if it's missing the trailer)

Granted, but Barricade and Stakeout's names are swapped for the sake of appeasing Noobs (who are still crying over "Blitzgate")

I wish that Hasbro would release their own version of MP-XLIV at half the price of TakaraTOMY's (even if it's missing the trailer)
    Granted. Hasbro announce Masterpiece Xliv for $200. No one knows who or what it is and there are no prototype or prerelease pictures to help.

.... I bet people would STILL preorder it without even knowing what it is though

I wish for the return of Lightpiping.

I wish for the return of Lightpiping.
    Granted, but it's either done on parts of the body that don't need it as we saw with TFPRiD, or it's done on the eyes but the eyes are painted over as we saw with some toys in Animated and CHUG2010.

I wish that there were more Transformers apparel commonly available at mass retail stores right now.

Granted, but it's either done on parts of the body that don't need it as we saw with TFPRiD, or it's done on the eyes but the eyes are painted over as we saw with some toys in Animated and CHUG2010.

I wish that there were more Transformers apparel commonly available at mass retail stores right now.
    Granted, but poor distribution means the state you live in get heaps of stock... but only XXS and XXL sizes.

I wish HasTak make a determination to complete the '84-'85 (hell, even '84-'86!) characters in MP form before doing any other new versions of characters we already have in the MP range.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!