Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Better late than never I suppose (even if it's still four months away).

That case assortment and wave has already received a limited release in the US (and I believe also in HK since RK did have limited numbers of Warpaths available).

BBTS are also slowly fulfilling pre-orders for that case assortment at the moment (a few guys here have received theirs already).
    Yes. hopefully they will indeed continue on... and Hasbro make their own version of Frenzy/Rumble the United one atm is going waaaaaay too expensive and with my dissapointing order from RK cancelled I dont wanna go thru ebay atm.
    My BBTS preorder for the 3 figures are just still that on status - pre-order... hmmm
    Hoping that there's plenty of these figures come June July in Phils ( like Dec last, last year with Bludgeon figure) that I wont have to worry and mebbe help out by buying for people here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    My BBTS preorder for the 3 figures are just still that on status - pre-order... hmmm .
    Just a heads up here. I ordered 2 sets of the Warpath case. One case has been shipped and I should recieve it in the coming days. Second order is still saying pre-order. I believe they will be fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    Just a heads up here. I ordered 2 sets of the Warpath case. One case has been shipped and I should recieve it in the coming days. Second order is still saying pre-order. I believe they will be fulfilled.
    Thanks, keeping my fingers crossed... ouch my arthritis!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I just got word from my Hong Kong supplier that he expects Generations W3 2011 to hit over there in August with the following assortment:

2 x Warpath
    2 x Wheeljack
    2 x Thundercracker
    1 x Kup
    1 x Scourge

So, it looks like, as expected, Generations will well continue into movie time, and since this is Hong Kong, I'd assume Robot Kingdom has access to the same content, so before anyone goes out and overpays at eBay, I'd relax and hold out for local or Hong Kong.

Welcome news, and I was expecting as much.

I honestly don't know why people were worked up into such a frenzy... Hasbro had stated before that Generations would continue during the year.

Stupid rumors/fan speculation ....

Because Hasbro has mentioned time and time again that xyz will continue but then Walmart/Target/TRU etc in the USA decide not to bother and therefore xyz is not released.

As the Warpath case was the last in the line there were grave fears that it would be in limited numbers.

BBTS processed 5 sets of 3 for me today, though haven't touched my case orders, which is annoying. I don't know if I should cancel or continue waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    BBTS processed 5 sets of 3 for me today, though haven't touched my case orders, which is annoying. I don't know if I should cancel or continue waiting.
    It seems that they may not have enough cases to go around, so they're just fulfilling the smaller orders first - they weren't able to give me an ETA on my case so I just cancelled it altogether (three Warpaths are enough for me at the moment ).

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    The online store I use in Perth had his stock of Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercracker come in last week. I have no idea who his supplier is though.
    Really? You order from perth? Why not in Sydney?

My BBTS case of those last five just got shipped today too... at US$150 shipped, it works out to be about AU$18.50 each (or a little more for the five I will keep when I sell off or give away the remaining three).

He was a guy I bought a genearations dirge off ebay awhile back when I couldnt find one in Sydney and he mentioned he was setting up an online store. I dont know any one in Sydney who has an online store but he has been fairly reasonable in his pricing and has gotten all the hasbro transformers that I am after

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Really? You order from perth? Why not in Sydney?