Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

I will take your lions They look great and I cant wait to see them combined.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I know it's going to look amazing when complete. The lions by themselves look incredible. These sets are what we remember out childhood ones as being: awesome looking and huge.

But yeah, I'm starting to think that I just don't have the space for a two foot high Voltron.

I haven't made any decision yet (to be honest, I'm still not sure of the best way for me to sell them all in a fair, open, and honest manner).

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I know it's going to look amazing when complete. The lions by themselves look incredible. These sets are what we remember out childhood ones as being: awesome looking and huge.

But yeah, I'm starting to think that I just don't have the space for a two foot high Voltron.

I haven't made any decision yet (to be honest, I'm still not sure of the best way for me to sell them all in a fair, open, and honest manner).
    If it comes down to it and Vert doesn't need them i'll take em..
    highly unlikely i know

Great line? Haha. I guess you guys don't read what collectionDx has to say about these horrible lions. I'm so glad I didn't spend any money on these things. Qc is terrible from what I've seen.

My opinion is simply that: my opinion.

I make no claim to be the arbiter of good judgement (I have been watching horrible cheap shark movies all week. I love Action Masters. I liked the Cybertron series.).

Anyway, again, just to let people know. I got charged today for Pidge and green lion set.

Even though it's an arm, therefore one of the smallest lions, it was the most expensive so far, clocking in at $66.65AU.

This is due to the fluctuation of the Aussie dollar, of course. But still, interesting to keep in mind.

Hey Cat, be sure to post some pics & thoughts on the Black Lion once he's released; He's the one I'm most looking forward to learning about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hey Cat, be sure to post some pics & thoughts on the Black Lion once he's released; He's the one I'm most looking forward to learning about.
    Oh yeah! +1 on this!!

I definitely will.

I also think that once fully assembled, I'll put him in the car with me so I can use the carpool lane...

Nice.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I definitely will.

I also think that once fully assembled, I'll put him in the car with me so I can use the carpool lane...
    And if the cops pull you over it'll be ok because I'll actually be sitting in the black lion sitting in your car.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose