Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    & the Movie Concept Camaro Bumblebee Scalpers have come out of the shadows...
    Actually, I suspect that they've removed them from the shelves in preparation for the sale. In the past week, there were two places I visited with 10 plus MPs and then all of a sudden they disappeared in the space of less than a week.

That's if you think about it $4000-$5000, a lot of money for even a scalper.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Actually, I suspect that they've removed them from the shelves in preparation for the sale. In the past week, there were two places I visited with 10 plus MPs and then all of a sudden they disappeared in the space of less than a week.

Maybe a very good-bad scalper if you know what I mean but you could be right. You would really have to have a large bank account to start with and then mark up the items and hope they sell at your inflated price.

well, i visited target knox city and they said the toys are being transfered??? and i'm thinking to where? what they should have said was they're putting it away in order to prepare they 24th toy sell. but with only $20 off i don't see much of a difference....

Quote Originally Posted by etht26 View Post
    well, i visited target knox city and they said the toys are being transfered???
    Surely they meant transformed.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Surely they meant transformed.
    so far all the staff i've meet at target are all hopeless and don't have a clue to what's going on.... does anyone else have the same issue?

went to the city Target and no MP04s are in sight...
    lots of other toys thought, no Universe

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post

I think your onto something here STL. Of the MP4's I saw in a Perth Target, 4 of them were on a stacking trolley next to the shelved items. However, me being Mr Naive believed they were being added to the shelves, rather than removed.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I was in a local Target today & spotted six MP-4's (First time I'd seen them in that store)

I'm guessing they've pulled them out of the woodwork for tomorrow's sale...

There was 2 there way back last week Pulse, which got reduced to one ( lay-by heheheh) and now they're pulling out the stops and displaying more, hmmm shouldve waited.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Man I am going to be pissed when I come back Friday morning and visit the Targets stores in Perth and not find one bloody MP-04. Why does it always happen when Im away at work. *sigh*