Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ehren Kruger returns as writer for TF4

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Don't even think that man!
    In that case, the lady shall ride the ti-*shot*

If anybody needed proof that this was going to be yet more of the same, here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If anybody needed proof that this was going to be yet more of the same, here it is.
    One of the only real ways to change things with how the studios are making feature films with Transformers is to not give any money or attention to it, if their box office this time around fails then Hasbro or Paramount Pictures would revise their approach.

Or not have an approach anymore, I am leaning towards watching this one on DVD than paying money at the cinema. That said I enjoy the movie meet ups, Not for the craptacular movie (last one) that I saw in the franchise but the enjoyment of meeting up with fellow fans, Well that and wearing my Optimus Prime 3D mask, Isn't that right Valk

Though for some, that's not necessarily a bad thing - It's the 'Director's Filter' that is of the main concern IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Though for some, that's not necessarily a bad thing - It's the 'Director's Filter' that is of the main concern IMO.
    If it's bad or good it's up to the individual.

If it's bad or good it's up to the individual.
    Indeed , mind you I'm going to explode when they do a new boxset after having just bought this.

Cave Johnson: All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade!
    GLaDOS: Yeah.
    Cave Johnson: Make life take the lemons back!
    GLaDOS: Yeah!
    Cave Johnson: Get Mad!
    GLaDOS: Yeah!
    Cave Johnson: I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?
    GLaDOS: Yeah, take the lemons!
    Cave Johnson: Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!
    GLaDOS: Oh, I like this guy.
    Cave Johnson: I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that'll burn your house down!
    GLaDOS: Burn it down! Burning people. He says what we're all thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Well that and wearing my Optimus Prime 3D mask, Isn't that right Valk
    How did you get that mask to fit?!? When I tried it, it was way too small... even when I took my glasses off. Gah... I wish they'd make adult sized 3D TF masks. Don't tell me that the straps are adjustable and I didn't notice.

Btw, do you still wear that mask to 3D movies? Because my plan was to do that (had the mask fitted and I didn't refund it). Saves you $1 per ticket cos you don't have to pay for the glasses rental fee! (so eventually the mask will pay for itself)

It is a little snug, Only bought for TF movies