Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers references in other media

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So many interesting tales I've heard about that. Pity it's so hard to know what's true and what's just rumour.

I've seen the toy guy make mistakes a few times, and considering he's mainly a Hot Wheels guy, I put some of it down to inexperience.

The way he 'authenticated' some vintage Star Wars figures was laughable.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

On 'Unsupervised' tonight the one kid was talking about how his dad has to wear metal leg braces. The second kid said 'Oh cool, it means your dad is like a transformer!'. The first kid said 'Na, he's not as powerful as a Transformer though'

Just watched 'The Neighbours' on 7. It's about some alien family moving in next door to some humans. The humans ask the aliens what they think of the Transformers movies. And Michael Bay is mentioned also. The aliens say that Michael Bay is an alien.

The Neighbours, I saw the first episode. I thought it was quite funny. And has one of my favourite voice actors in it too

Default 'Ave A Tah

Transformers were mentioned in The Middle, when Brick was ordered to look for a friend. He ultimately found one after they struck up a conversation about Transformers, and how Starscream was cool.

Come Fly With Me name-dropped the first two Live-Action Movies, along with numerous versions of a certain movie involving blue people.

Have you guys ever watched Robot Chicken they have a lot of skits with Transformers figures in them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g0-kTOu0tQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGS62bGmnjY

right before the final boss battle in Saints Row 4, the quote "one shall rise, one shall fall" is said by the player - the next scenes music is 'the touch' by Stan Bush
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Monday night's repeat of Dr Who (Night Terrors - the one with the kid who wanted help with the monsters in his cupboard), had a Cyber Stomper Optimus toy as one of his robot toys in his room.

Heard transformers reference in Wonderland last night. Transform or something...

Hawaii Five-0 S04E03 Max say's (paraphrase) "Just like Optimus Prime I am more than meets the eye"

Pretty sure this isn't the first time that Transformers have been referenced in this show, they did a few Heroes gags early on too.