Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Transformers with GPS, BP, and any fragile parts

Hmmm with all these additions coming in, mebbe there should be an updated list in the very first post. Listed per series - Tf name/character and then next to it is the description of what parts is fragile/easily broken from it can also include (mebbe) who added this issue ... so that it eill easier used as reference rather than scrolling pages and pges of the thread. When this thread reaches like20+ or so it's gonna get confusing and hard. Plus, it's a good reference for those who want to add more to the list so there be no double listing once they've scanned thru the first page list....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

PCC Mudslinger Commander toy.

I let my cousin play with the figure and when trying to put together the combiner mode his (R) hip joint snapped. My cousin is very careful with both his and my TFs and he is 11.

I managed to save the joint by using small strips of duct tape, but this is a warning to all to be careful with this one.

Just in case anyone wanted to throw a few thousand dollars at a G2 First Aid, note that he too suffers from GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Just in case anyone wanted to throw a few thousand dollars at a G2 First Aid, note that he too suffers from GPS.
    If anyone is willing to blow a couple of grand on one, I don't think they'd care
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Sky Shadow: You were right about Randy. The moment I opened him and took him out of his plastic tray, a chunk of his gold plastic snapped off.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sky Shadow: You were right about Randy. The moment I opened him and took him out of his plastic tray, a chunk of his gold plastic snapped off.
    I warned you, Mr Prime!

Ah well, I got it for $7 MISB and I already have Razorbeast. It was a self pity purchase after I'd gone to all the trouble of traversing across half of Taipei, even crossing one of the main bridges, to find this little out-of-the-way-away-from-everything toy store... to find nothing of interest. Blargh. So I just grabbed the cheapest Transformer there so I wouldn't walk away empty handed. The damage is on the side of the beast mode body, which isn't really that noticeable

ah well

Actionmaster Rumbler's exosuit - the blue wrecking ball attachments to the front wheels.
    Originally they were softish plastic (they might have even been rubbery, but I can't remember), but mine and Demonac's have shattered upon touching them. They are too fragile to even pull out of the wheels.... and this is probably something all suffer from now, not just out-of-packaging ones (due to age of the softer plastic).

Not sure if I should just try to glue mine back together, or buy a new complete one and just never touch it ever.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Actionmaster Rumbler's exosuit - the blue wrecking ball attachments to the front wheels.
    Originally they were softish plastic (they might have even been rubbery, but I can't remember), but mine and Demonac's have shattered upon touching them. They are too fragile to even pull out of the wheels.... and this is probably something all suffer from now, not just out-of-packaging ones (due to age of the softer plastic).

Not sure if I should just try to glue mine back together, or buy a new complete one and just never touch it ever.
    They are supposed to be of very soft rubber. One of my Rumbler wrecking balls has remained so while the other isn't so good.

The same thing happened with one of my Rumbler Wrecking balls. The rubber ends up hardening to the point that it becomes brittle. It also looses color by becoming a dark 'greenish' shade of blue instead of it's original light blue. The symptoms are very similar to GPS although I am not sure if it's the same thing as the balls start of as rubber not plastic.

I had to fix mine up as the first thing to go is the peg.
    Last edited by kup; 1st October 2011 at 11:25 PM.

WARNING:

Robot Masters Star Saber's sword hilt can expand withing the fist hole and be near impossible to remove. Mine has unfortunately snapped when I tried to remove it.