Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Competition for Australia

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Woohoo!! Won a daily prize pack already!!
    Congrats dude!

...thing is... I've been buying lots of TF Prime toys from stores since December (and from AU stores since the beginning of this month) -- but I haven't been keeping the receipts. Part of me is wondering if I should just punch in the barcodes anyway, but then if I get drawn then I may be disqualified because I haven't retained all the receipts. Actually... I may have a few of my FE receipts; but not sure if they'll honour it if the toy was bought outside Australia (I'll have to read the terms & conditions more closely).

I did get one toy today and I've entered that barcode in (and I'm keeping the receipt)... so I have at least one entry in this comp.

All the answers are in this topic, and in the link to the entry conditions, which is also posted in this topic. You just need to read it first.

If you've already entered once to see what is required, and read the verification process above if you win, you'll know what purchases are allowed, and what aren't.

My goodies arrived today!

The two deluxes were DotM Laserbeak and Bumblebee, and the two leaders were Sentinel Prime and Bumblebee. I would have preferred a leader Ironhide, but I shan't look a gift horse in the mouth. I didn't have either of the Bumblebees (I wouldn't have paid for them, given how similar they are to earlier ones, but happy to get them for free).

The books are cute, but very junior, so I'll save them for when my friends bring their littlies over, to keep them away from MY toys. Also got a Robo-Power Bumblebee, and that'll be a birthday gift for a friend's little girl who turns 3 next month.

DotM on DVD, and also the PS3 game. Don't own a PS3, so will have to work out how to distribute that one. The tin is very cool and quite large - I think that might have to be where I store all my TF weapons.

Considering I got this mighty haul for buying nothing other than what I would have purchased anyway, and there was a bunch of stuff I didn't have, I'm actually quite pleased.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I picked mine up today as well. One of the boxes was resealed by Australia Post due to "insufficient wrapping", but doesn't look like anything is missing.

I got two Leaders as well (instead of a Leader & a Voyager), being the same Wave 1 pair that Sofaman got.
    The two Deluxe toys I got were Thundercracker and Armor Topspin (which would have been a real surprise if that wave hadn't been sighted at Myer yet).
    And the "Robo Fighter" ended up being a Revving Robot. (Fighters are a deluxe size pop-up weapons range of toys that wasn't released here, while Revving ones are Leader sized electronic toys).

I might keep some of the books. One was a junior novelisation for DotM, which was like the comic, in that it ends with Megatron and Optimus forming a truce and both live. (the script certainly changed really late)

Everything else will be given away though.

Finally got around to entering today. come ooonnn trip to Universal!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Won a prize pack
    nice, off just the one reciept, well done
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

This was what I received. Items vary for each prize pack, except the backpack, PS3 game, DVD, book tin and the two Leaders.

^ That's pretty darn good. I'd be happy with all of that.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]