Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Acid Storm

Default Wanted: Acid Storm

Heyas,

I'm sfter Universe Acid Storm. If anyone of the usual Paramatta Fair Sydney-siders finds one for me that would be cool. Especially while the sales are on
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I am having a hard time just finding any Universe figures outside Target Miranda.

Everything seems to be dominated by Movie left overs with a bit of Animated figures.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Yeah I know what cha mean (Big W's are a real hit & miss for Galvy/Acid... )

there are still a couple of Galvatrons left at Melb's bigW if you wanna..but i reckon we still can wait for awhile...

I saw a couple of them yesterday at Burwood.. though I didn't see this thread until today

i saw Acid Storm the other day if i knew how hard he is to get i would of grabbed him oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    I saw a couple of them yesterday at Burwood.. though I didn't see this thread until today
    If you're there again and can grab one or two for me (and a mate) that would be sweet. I can PayPal you the money or exchang at the next Para meet (if you're going).
    Which brings us to where we are today...

There aint any in Burwood Westfield stores as off Nov12. I was there. It could change though as they might restock the shelves for the sale. But most of the shelves in Kmart were teeming with Leader BUlkhead and Megsy, Voyager class TFU 2.0 cement mixer, Lots of Classics Minicon packs, a few Movie deluxes, a few odd and ends TF merchandise. Target has 1 Supreme roll out prime and thats it. Pretty dissapointing actually. hopefully they restock soon
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Worse case scenario is that you buy Acid Storm at Big W at RRP and then get another Universe deluxe from Target sale and refund that at Big W. We had to do that with Silverbolt too because the last time it was just too hard to find...

I would get it for you, but I'm in Melb. cause I've seen it at the Big W I frequent the last couple of weeks.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Mel can how many acid storm's left tho?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion