Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ask Trev!

Excerpt from Blog: This is a stumper of a question but as you will see, I have come up with a brilliant, if somewhat unorthodox, solution.

Dear Trev, I am a gay male in my mid 30’s. I’ve been trying for years but can’t find a relationship. All the good guys my age are taken and all the younger ones only want sex. What do I do? I’m feeling lonely and desperate!

Well, I have the answer to your problem. An answer so brilliant I expect I’ll get a float in my honor in Sydney’s next gay pride parade! This is a solution that will work for most any member of the LGBT community (Well, maybe not the B’s) that finds themselves in the same boat.

If you are a gay guy looking for a relationship but genuinely can’t find one with another guy – marry a lesbian!

Now hang on, don’t tune out or start shouting angrily just yet! This isn’t as preposterous as it sounds. Let me explain.

For the explanation read Ask Trev: I'm gay and I can't find love - help! HERE

Default Meaty Goodness!

Available at the Commercial Hotel in Swan Hill, this burger comes in at the cost of $23 so I was expecting that it would be substantial (I’m guessing BAB stands for Big Arse Burger) and was not disappointed.

Read Meat Review - The BAB Burger HERE

Default Random Rants!

Excerpt from Blog: Living on a farmlet in the middle of nowhere, one relies heavily on the internet to keep tabs on what is happening in the outside world. Only one problem with that, as you gaze into the outside world…

…it gazes right back.

Apparently I have become the focus of quite a few women in the area. Quite a few, ahem, very forward women. Women who seem to have some serious cravings that they think only I can take care of. It seems every time I log onto a Transformers site, a movie reviews board or read some comics online these messages magically appear, like these ladies somehow knew I was going to be checking out the latest TF5 news and were lurking on the site waiting for me to put in a showing.

Default Meaty Goodness!

Excerpt from Blog: I am a total fan of combining meats. Despite my rather disastrous ’14 meats stew’ I tried to make a decade ago, I persevere with trying different combos to see what fleshes of what animals will complement each other on the palette.

Given this carnivorous mindset, I was therefore very happy in my wanderings to come across the E-I-E-I-O Burger.

Old McDonald had a farm - and slaughtered all the animals for this burger!

Default Hobby Farming

My dear former farm,

Though I have left you, I want to thank you for all you did for me over the past 6 years.

Two blog posts that admittedly seem to be at odds with each other

Who doesn’t love a big roast eh? Well, vegetarians I guess, and people with eating disorders, those in a coma etc… well, lots of people. But lots more people love a roast, especially in winter!

So here is a simple recipe for Roast Lamb with Vegetables that is certain to fill your tum. All the ingredients will be seasoned in various themes of yummy goodness but I’ve even made that easy too. Just follow the below instructions below and eat hearty!

This question comes from Anonymous in Aberdeen:

‘Hey Big Angry Trev, I see all over the internet you showing off how you’ve been losing all this weight! Well how about ya share the secret how with the rest of us eh? Or is it all bullshit and you’ve had a bunch of airbrushed photos done like all the other celebrities – thought you were better than that man’

Well, this reads more of an accusation than a question but I guess what this person is asking is ‘How have I been losing weight?’ It’s true, I’ve been losing nearly a kilo a day recently. So how have I done it?

Excerpt from Blog: Here on our new farm I’ve decided we are going to be weed free and to that end I am installing no-dig gardens. The whole idea of a no-dig garden is exactly how it sounds – no digging! No digging plots in the soil to plant in and no digging endless weeds out over the years.

Though time consuming, no-dig gardens are simple to create and they save a lot more time in the long run as well as providing a nutrient rich patch ready for planting. I have outlined the step-by-step process I went through below.