Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Day 12 of waiting for MP Sunstreaker... and at about 6pm the postie drops off a box from HLJ on my doorstep! I'm PUMPED!!

...it's Cogman?!

Uummm... okay, I'm glad to get Cogman... but this is a toy that was shipped to me a day after MP Sunstreaker - also via SAL... and yet it's arrived ahead of MP Sunstreaker?!? STOP TEASING ME!!! XO

Part of me thought, "Then MP Sunstreaker should surely arrive tomorrow..." -- now, you'd think that. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. It could be tomorrow or it could be next week. Any bet it's been sitting at some depot in Australia for the past week. If my postage were tracked, I'd call the depot and go pick it up myself (which I've done before with tracked consignments that were taking their sweet time).

Gok you need to stop being el cheapo and start paying for tracking info.

Anyway, My TR Quickswitch has been sitting in Chicago for 6 days now. Isn't the USPS just the greatest postal service in the world.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Reprolables ordered on 25th of November. Still waiting. 6 weeks normally. How long with Christmas in the middle?

So yes. I love USPS too.

POTP Jazz & Beachcomber from Amazon are supposedly on track to be delivered... a day after my birthday.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Gok you need to stop being el cheapo and start paying for tracking info.
    I'm so tight, dogs howl when I fart.
    I'm so tight that there's a loud "POP!" sound whenever I get off the toilet.

Does anyone else get the feeling that you will always have to wait for stuff.
    Anything I buy from reputable suppliers or even member sales always seems to take longer than usual. I have never had that purchased on Sunday, delivered on Wednesday result. Everything I have bought has always taken at least a week and a half before arriving.
    I purchased MP39 and reissue MP12 on pre-order in late October and am still waiting, getting kinda painful now seeing all these arrivals of MP39 coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Yay MP Sunstreaker and Black Convoy shipped from amiami. Been a while since I felt excited again
    Well jp post post airmail just took 5 days including the weekends that was quicker than the last EMS i had.

Quickswitch finally flew to Australia last night. I'd guess I'll have him in hand mid next week at the latest.

My reprolabels order from 24/11 has finally arrived Cheap postage but maaate the snail mail is a killer
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mine arrived today.