Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Also good to see that the crane can be removed off Hook's arm and stored on his back without too much fuss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqkq...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Just do it.

It'll be one of those pieces in the collection that makes your collection. I ended up getting FP Bruticus quite late (and paid the price) but am still glad I did.
    I very much want to pickup the green set but simply have to wait for the funds, you're dead right though when you say it'll be a crowning gem amongst one's collection as FansProject's: Colossus (FP Bruticus) most certainly is that to my own collection also.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ya I also picked up the FP Bruticus set very late for a fairly handsome sum, but man was it worth it!
    I was one of the lucky ones to be able to catch them on their initial release , those who were unfortunate to be late to the party really did get burned cost-wise with both the Upgrade kits and the Official Combaticon set too.
    (The going rates for both parts are absolutely insane now! )

I'm hoping the FP Menasor rumours come true first. These companies could milk this corner of the market for years.

Ordered my Giant last night through TFSource for the simple fact I could pay for it upfront (Paypal, of course). That way the painful bit is over with and locked in at a fairly decent exchange rate. Now it's just the waiting game.
    Oh man, an FP Menasor in the same general height/mass/scale as Colossus & Giant would be absolutely amazing and would be incredibly hard to resist for Loophole I'd imagine too.
    Also, as you ordered yours through TFsource man; Due to it being over the $150USD threshold, were you able to qualify for free postage? or is that for US Domestic shipping only?

Also good to see that the crane can be removed off Hook's arm and stored on his back without too much fuss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqkq...layer_embedded
    Oh wow, that looks like a fairly easy fix too (TJDuckett is one insanely creative bloke! ) as that has so far been the only major irk for me out of the entire set thus far (From what I've seen via Video Reviews ), will definitely have to keep that in-mind.

Green Giant gift set pre ordered Herc and giant will look great next to each other
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Also, as you ordered yours through TFsource man; Due to it being over the $150USD threshold, were you able to qualify for free postage? or is that for US Domestic shipping only?
    Nope, domestic only, but there is a reduction for orders over $150 - worked out about $30 cheaper than BBTS and $3 dearer than RK.

Nope, domestic only, but there is a reduction for orders over $150 - worked out about $30 cheaper than BBTS and $3 dearer than RK.
    Ah ok, I thought that might end up being the case; Cheers dude as that leaves either TFsource or RobotKingdom that I'll end up going with.

So does the discount for international orders over $150 kick in while you're in the checkout? Can't see anything other than "free shipping for US domestic orders over $150" anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    So does the discount for international orders over $150 kick in while you're in the checkout? Can't see anything other than "free shipping for US domestic orders over $150" anywhere.
    It doesn't say anything special, it certainly doesn't come up in red saying 'look how much you saved etc' but when the pre-order came up the other day I put it in the cart to check postage and it was $85-ish, then the new site went live and suddenly it's down to $49-ish.

Then that isn't a discount at all. They just readjusted their international shipping fees to the correct amount.

In total, tfsource have the set listed about $10 cheaper than BBTS and about $17 more than RK.

Pre-ordered the green Giant from RK.

It cost me so much it hurts, but I figure if I don't get it now it will probably cost twice the amount later...

Any news of green giant? Been pretty quiet for awhile now. Delayed?