Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40% off GI Joe at Target this week

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well if you cant there's still about 6 in Target Blacktown yesterday..... not a lot of shoppers were minding it. Target Blacktown is in Westpoint which is just next to the train station in Blacktown, so easy.
    Hmmm, let me see If I can source one localy tommorow morning, if not I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Speaking of clearances, TRU have a clearance sale on their 25th toys - the vehicle packs (HISS tank, VAMP, Flight Pod/RAM cycle, Tank/Serpentor's sled) are down to $25 each and the comic 2 packs are down to $20 each. No reduction on the single packs but I've noticed 1 store has restocked with the international carded versions (no file card on card back but a folded version inside the pack).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Speaking of clearances, TRU have a clearance sale on their 25th toys - the vehicle packs (HISS tank, VAMP, Flight Pod/RAM cycle, Tank/Serpentor's sled) are down to $25 each and the comic 2 packs are down to $20 each. No reduction on the single packs but I've noticed 1 store has restocked with the international carded versions (no file card on card back but a folded version inside the pack).
    Oh yeah forgot that, finally grabbed the Hiss tank last week. It's an inconic vehicle, but an average toy so $25 is the max I thought it was worth.

Haven't seen any GI Joe restock though, but if they aren't going to lower the single figures price too then meh, I already got the ones I want.

I'm pretty sure all Toys R Us ROC figures are discounted too, but not to the extent of Target or Kmart.

ooooh HISS tanks at that price are a bargain! and acceptably priced. If only the local TRU near me HAS any left...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ooooh HISS tanks at that price are a bargain! and acceptably priced. If only the local TRU near me HAS any left...
    Afraid I grabbed the last one on the shelf, only the Trubble Bubbles and Air Chariot 2 packs were left.

However If I see another one I can grab it for you.

I found a ROC Night Raven this morning at Target, so I don't need one anymore, but thanks for offering to grab one for me.

Has anyone seen the Gunship at Target?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Afraid I grabbed the last one on the shelf, only the Trubble Bubbles and Air Chariot 2 packs were left.

However If I see another one I can grab it for you.

I found a ROC Night Raven this morning at Target, so I don't need one anymore, but thanks for offering to grab one for me.

Has anyone seen the Gunship at Target?
    No probs, nah, Im only after the trouble bubble, but not the joe vehicle with it, wish they'd make a double bubble 2 pack.... also am cutting back for now in buying ( granted this NR purchase was an impulse buy) my bills have finally come up, just a few days before my holiday trip, sigh, im not gonna have pocket money when i fly , rats.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    My store had them too

They've got, I think its wave 11? The repaint wave. Cobra Diver, Cobra Trooper, Cobra Commander with red thingajig, Tripwire, Viper Ninja, Python Patrol Crimson Guard (lololol) and one of the Dreadnocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    My store had them too

They've got, I think its wave 11? The repaint wave. Cobra Diver, Cobra Trooper, Cobra Commander with red thingajig, Tripwire, Viper Ninja, Python Patrol Crimson Guard (lololol) and one of the Dreadnocks
    Yeah appears to be a mix of waves, no doubt made of excess American stock. Some of them don't scan properly either, so I was able to get the ninja viper for $10.

Just broke my Snake Eyes only rule... and in pretty spectacular fashion.

Got Night Raven for $16,
    Destro, Storm Shadow, Neo-Viper and Air-Viper Commando (target exclusive) all for $5.50 each... feels good to shop like an american for once.

Well today I went to my favorite target and got the Cobra Eel exclusive and another Viper Commando for $5.20 each... Also got another Night Raven, this time they were under $15!

It's a shame that Target didn't really get a good range, I had to get the Ice Viper from Kmart for $8.50.