Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Most people left the original MISB and bout the KO and played with that.
    Do you have any metrics or data to support such a ridiculous claim?? did you do an online survey?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Do you have any metrics or data to support such a ridiculous claim?? did you do an online survey?
    Yeah that claim doesn't sound very plausible.

I received MP Megatron and Sunstreaker from TLTC yesterday.

Megatron and a couple of other items were waiting on Sunstreaker so they could be posted together.

They were well packed and took less than a week to arrive in Perth. I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yeah that claim doesn't sound very plausible.
    It's not that implausible, for example, the Infinite Transformations KO of MP-36 has been well received thanks to more diecast, a lacquer hard coat that prevents scratching and much better tolerances and less seam lines in gun mode.

And at least one guy over at TFW has done just what Drifand mentioned:

I cracked open my IT Megs last night. Right away I could feel the satisfying heft on the figure due to the addition of die cast on the thighs and feet. The extra accessories like the different color Kremzeeks, backplate cover and additional arm cannon including Frank Welker's English voice clips from the 80s G1 toon are awesome. The ab crunch is definitely there. IT did a great job with this release.

My takra is still sealed in the shipping box after being delivered a week ago. I'm in no super rush to open it as I know the IT version blows it away.
    While Benscollectables even said he would sell off his official and keep both the IT and THF KOs:

https://youtu.be/adM6ntU5IJQ?t=12m54s

Yes, small sample size and whatnot, but given how well the IT version of the KO has been received universally and how good the quality has been, what Drifand is saying is not implausible.

Yep. Even I’m thinking of selling off my official MP-36 and buying a better quality KO. Or at least keep the official in the box.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yep. Even I’m thinking of selling off my official MP-36 and buying a better quality KO. Or at least keep the official in the box.
    Yeah I transform my original 3/4 and stopped as I felt the paint wasn't going to hold and left it in bot mode. I think getting the Ko to play was the way to go and keep the original in box. That's my take on it.

I sure don't think is ridiculous at all? One price is cheaper, and even the finished was better. I am just not in my budget now to grab one as I think a chrome version might come along.

I received MP-36 and its Collector coin from TLTC earlier in the week. Items were well packed and MP-36 box was perfect for MISB collection. Parcel was also sent by the date promised when it was preordered. This is my second purchase from TLTC and I recommend this retailer.

I wish I could say that this is my second MP-36 but alas I never received the first one (FU Premium Collectibles ).
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Yeah so finally did get refunds for all outstanding items thankfully.

Grateful to get the refunds, but won't be shopping there again, nor recommending the store to anyone like I used to.

End of February is fast approaching. Any news on the remaining LG stuff, Skeg?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

*sigh* Don't want to risk not getting my stuff... time to look elsewhere but also means double purchasing - thanks for wasting my time and money, TLTC. Hopefully they'll still be in stock elsewhere when I get home from work.