Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Real nice Castle Town Set, I have yet to get my hands on the King's Castle siege. Boy I would sure like to visit your huge "Lego city" one day!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I picked up to Clone Wars sets from the K-Mart sale.
    Magna Droid Starfighter and the ATT
    Both are very nice sets. Interesting builds too.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Drove all over Sydney looking for these:

Really impressed by Aqua Raiders, very underrated yet very well designed vehicles. The Batman sets are rather cool too, such a shame that I will unlikely be getting the earlier sets since they cost a mint on the secondary market.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Aqua Raiders are awesome sets! That submarine is utterly gorgeous and made an appearance , although repainted, in the Lego Batman game as the Penguin's Submarine.

Aqua Raiders was designed by the same team as the Agents team.

I still need set 7776. I gave it a miss when TRU had them before xmas and now I regret not getting it.

I picked up 7776 at TRU at the clearance price of $29.99. Last one though otherwise I'd help you out.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

My massive haul from Brickvention.

Couple of discontinued sets at cheaper than retail.

I'm guessing you went there early Digger. Didn't see those items on sale. I did manage to get some truck mini-sets I've been wanting for a long time (7223, 4911) and that mini jeep/hummer (7602) and I finally have an italian chef mini-fig with that ice cream piece.

Thanks for the thought Fungal. The set was just a little too pricey when it released at $60 for it's size, now it's totally slipped my mind and I wasn't even aware it was on sale. I might hunt the TRU's around here and see if there's a the lone straggler hanging about behind some newer sets. You didn't manage to find the Aqua Raiders base or the smaller sets?

Just got republic cruiser 7665, republic attack shuttle 8019 and a bag of soccer lego from trash and treasue

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    You didn't manage to find the Aqua Raiders base or the smaller sets?
    Ask and ye shall receive:

Found these at a TRU way far from my usual hunting grounds. The base had a damaged box so it was reduced to $89 from $119. Just need the Angler Ambush set (on its way) and I'm done with Aqua Raiders II. Incidently, new 2009 Indy sets have been sighted at a Kmart which incidently has 15% off Legos.

Great goings with the acquisition. I've ran out of room and am dismantling most of my Lego. Got a few hundred zip lock bags and storage bins and started. Sore fingers prevent me from doing too much at a time. I've had to make room (Thanks to TF figs) and they were gathering way too much dust. Am only leaving my Agents and Mars Mission sets on display. Oh, and the Technics as well, because bugger if I'm going to try an dismantle them.

The indy sets haven't really grabbed me bar the great cars and jeeps. Will check out and see what sets are out.