Page 495 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 475485490491492493494495496497498499500505515 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    One things that's been crossing my mind has been the number of times particular moulds have been used, is there a list or database easily outlining all the uses of the various different moulds released in TF history?
    I think Transformers Universe does what you're asking for.

Eg: Henkei Ghost Starscream
    Which brings us to where we are today...

^ Forgot about them. On further thought, TFU.info would also be a good resource.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I never thought about it, but that's interesting. As someone living in the UK at the moment, I know Australia is iconic for its sharks. People are often asking me about them and only two days ago I had a couple of queries about the number of shark attacks and whether there was a big net along the Australian coastline that stopped the sharks coming up towards the beach and eating people. Since I said there wasn't, I was informed that they would never be able to swim in Australia without soiling their pants. I then said that they have more chance of dying in a car accident, so I hoped they didn't need to change their dacks every time they went for a drive.

Still, if you like your 'sharks' to have arms and legs, we got two of those in G1.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of our beaches have large nets, fo rthe big sharks, but there are more without nets for sure. tell them they'll be fine as long as they dont look like a baby seal when they swim.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Has TFPRiDE Breakdown been released in Japan yet?
    I went to my local Joshin after work today, but there weren't any there. I seem to recall he was meant to be out last weekend, but I could be wrong.

It's supposed to be out soon, and I'm sure that as soon as it is, the global fansites will have it posted as news (with heaps of photos/vids), due to it being a non-Hasbro mould (for the foreseeable future).

Default Australian movie figure website

Hi All,

I recently found an australian movie figure website which had a few Movieverse deluxes and voyagers on sale and now I am trying to find out which one it is as I have forgotten.

if any one can help ... thanks in advance
    **G1**
    anything TURBOMASTERS

Quote Originally Posted by higsy19 View Post
    Hi All,

I recently found an australian movie figure website which had a few Movieverse deluxes and voyagers on sale and now I am trying to find out which one it is as I have forgotten.

if any one can help ... thanks in advance
    Biby co.?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

^ That or Figures Direct.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's supposed to be out soon, and I'm sure that as soon as it is, the global fansites will have it posted as news (with heaps of photos/vids), due to it being a non-Hasbro mould (for the foreseeable future).
    Got him the day after, cheers though.

Does anyone know how a fort or grand max sword came originally. i'm trying to pack them away but was wondering if had a special way to fit or if it came apart? (when i bought them they were jammed in during shipping and as a result, FM's has a curve in it)