Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YOTS Omega Supreme and Prime possible Toyworld exclusive

bowspearer Guest

Default YOTS Omega Supreme and Prime possible Toyworld exclusive

Just a quick drop in to give people a heads up on something.

About a monthy ago I stopped into my fiancee's local Toyworld to see if like with other exclusives, Masterpiece Optimus might also be going through them.

They didn't have any pictures but what the manager there said said was that their two big exclusives were going to be Omega Supreme and Optimus Prime and they were going to be over $100. They were also expecting Generations Voyagers so it's possible that these are the asian exclusive Generations figures.

Considering that the only large scale Omega Supreme currently around that would be in that price range is the YOTS, my guess is that that was the Prime and Omega they were referring to. I'll leave it for people here to confirm and clarify and if I get a chance to contact them in the next few weeks, I'll let people know what I find out.

oh. Oh yes. Yes please.

I doubt this to be accurate, why would an exclusive go to a toy store chain the majority of australians can't access?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I doubt this to be accurate, why would an exclusive go to a toy store chain the majority of australians can't access?
    Grey market import. It happened before with Toyworld stores in Brisbane importing SDCC/Asia exclusive Alternators Rodimus. I was kinda hoping the same could happen with SDCC Bruticus, but that seems unlikely now.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Grey market import. It happened before with Toyworld stores in Brisbane importing SDCC/Asia exclusive Alternators Rodimus. I was kinda hoping the same could happen with SDCC Bruticus, but that seems unlikely now.

read Bowspearers' quote, that's ok, I can wait...

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    They didn't have any pictures but what the manager there said said was that their two big exclusives were going to be Omega Supreme and Optimus Prime and they were going to be over $100. .

upon reading that quote, it's not grey market imports, it's Hasbro giving them exclusive toys.

I agree with you, grey imports is the likely explanation, but again, the original quote ( & info ) states "exclusive" something I highly doubt
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

If he is right than yay but I'll be preordering at amazon as soon as they go up. Best not to but my faith in rumors
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    It's not the first time they've bypassed HasbroAU and imported directly. Often at far superior retail prices. I remember when they did it with GI Joe, and it was joe heaven for under ten bucks.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Whats YOTS??