Thread: Lego Universe

Default Lego Universe

So is anyone else looking forward to this? i think its going to be interesting to see how it plays in comparison to other MMO's. I also read that the stuff you make in game you can order as physical sets.
    ~

If you go to the lego site you can create your own custom lego sets. I'm unsure if the service is available in Australia but it sure sounds cool.

Yeah this game looks pretty cool. Hopefully the levels aren't to big and boring and have plenty of things to make and break.

I just had a look at this and its unavailable to our area?

does anyone know if i can get the ninja girl irl? the knight and mechtech look good too.

Reviews of this game say it's fun, but short (around 15 hours). And you have to pay a monthly fee to play, which is a waste of money if you finish it within a fews days. I wouldn't mind playing it but not sure when/if it's getting released here. I actually got an invite for the Beta last year but never bothered to play it because of set play times given by developers.

yeah i thought the monthly subscription plan was overpriced. i just want to get toy versions of the the stuff featured in LU