Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Stacks of TR Octane and Blitzwing at Kmart Launceston.
    Awesome! I can't WAIT until they start appearing down Hobart way in 7 months time then

One TR Blitzwing at KMart Devonport. Also looked to be some new RiD stuff - (looks up TFWiki) Activator Combiners I guess.
    There could have been some new AoE Voyager/Leader figures too, I only had time for a quick look-see.

Burnie - sweet bugger-all at Target as usual, nothing new at KMart.
    I did see the first TR Quakes I've seen in the North-West at KMart though.

Shearwater Reject Shop has the Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Fidget-Its.

There are like 7 Legends-class Brawns - nothing but Brawns as far as non-Movie/non-RiD stuff goes - clearance-price peg-warming at KMart Devonport. No Bumblebees, no Chases, no Sharkticons, just a whole peg of Brawns. It's pretty funny.

The odd thing is, I would have thought Brawn would have been more popular than 'weird pink shark-thing guy' or 'robot grasshopper man' around here...the alt-mode is pretty outdoors-y and - if anyone actually remembers the old cartoon - 'strong-tough-sort-of-anti-intellectual-guy' seems like the sort of character that would appeal to people in this neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    There are like 7 Legends-class Brawns - nothing but Brawns as far as non-Movie/non-RiD stuff goes - clearance-price peg-warming at KMart Devonport. No Bumblebees, no Chases, no Sharkticons, just a whole peg of Brawns. It's pretty funny.

The odd thing is, I would have thought Brawn would have been more popular than 'weird pink shark-thing guy' or 'robot grasshopper man' around here...the alt-mode is pretty outdoors-y and - if anyone actually remembers the old cartoon - 'strong-tough-sort-of-anti-intellectual-guy' seems like the sort of character that would appeal to people in this neck of the woods.
    He even has a mullet of sorts.

EB Games Launceston has a MPM Bumblebee for ~$150.

Apart from that, it's all the usual Overpriced Nothing-fest.
    There are 2 Sharkticons at Myers if anyone is looking for more (and can get them to price-match less expensive places).

POTP has surfaced at Launceston Toyworld -

Prime Masters, Scout, Deluxe and Leader, but no Voyager yet.

All prices were standard, except for the Deluxes which were $39, which made me vomit on their nice clean floor. It's genuinely confusing that they're up to $39, while Voyagers remain at $50

Good God, those prices! 😦 Anyone who pays that much for 5 grams of plastic and some screws aka 'the modern day deluxe' needs their head read.
    I think I'll give it five months and grab my PotP stuff when they're on clearance 😅

PotP at Burnie Toyworld. Prices horrible. Very little anywhere else.

Transformers PS2 games (Armada and the first Bayverse Movie one) at Collector's Corner btw.