Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kre-O Ratchet and Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    my skywarp has black feet.
    Hmmm interesting, i'll have to dig mine out and have a look. I bought it in a lot ,I'm sure it had metallic purple paint apps on the front of the feet ,I could be wrong though??

i was recently at the target toy sale and bought the large bumblebee set and the starscream set for $16 ea. so its kinda hard to justify spending so much on single kreons.
    Fair enough then, but if you want the kreons, without the bricks, i don't really see a more effortless way then these lots. I would say most adults buying the sets for themselves are just after the tf kreons making the bricks nearly worthless, similar to headmasters today, all the value is in the heads and the bodies are nearly worthless.
    e.g. I had to buy Sentinel prime a few days ago (just for the thundercracker kreon), Picked him up for $28 which was good (there is no way i could justify the original 70 odd dollar price tag). Now i'm left trying to sell the the bricks, driver and box... $6 .... any takers?

Can't find my kreons atm (how convenient , i know)
    but if you just go Google kreon, skywarp, images, it seems to be the more common image.

the painted foot version that is
    Last edited by Slag; 10th July 2012 at 04:18 PM.

my skywarp has black feet.

i was recently at the target toy sale and bought the large bumblebee set and the starscream set for $16 ea. so its kinda hard to justify spending so much on single kreons.
    At least you get 2 TF Kreon for bumblebee. Starscream is just one, the other is the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    I Have a spare Ratchet and may have a spare Prowl
    The TF Kreon only (minifig) or the bricks? If only the Kreon, how much?

Kre-O Prime big is now $58 at BigW.

Are there any at TRU?