Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $10 Titan Return Deluxes at Target

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Tassie folks?
    They even managed to shelfwarm over here...

Galvatran Guest

What a load of Krok.

Managed to get Twinferno and Trigger Happy from Glen Waverley Target. Nothing in Forrest Hill and Knox Target

Of all days, I saw the sale posting late.
    Last edited by techx; 3rd June 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Galvatran Guest

I wonder if ToysRUs would price match given their current circumstance?

I never received Wave 4 of the deluxes (Perceptor, Top Spin, Kup, Quake & Krok) due to PC being PC, and by the time I got that sorted they were no longer on shelf’s, so I ordered 8 online to get the free delivery in the hope at least I’d get Quake and Krok from the revision wave at a good price.

Order on Sunday 3rd of June, missed the delivery on Friday 8th June and picked up today, and low and behold they sent me a factory sealed Wave 4 case (2017 Wave 2 Ast technically - 2 x Perceptor, 2 x Kup, 2 x Top Spin, 1 x Quake, 1 x Krok). Could not have been a better outcome!

I know not everyone would get so lucky but for me this was perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by lfpnrg View Post
    I never received Wave 4 of the deluxes (Perceptor, Top Spin, Kup, Quake & Krok) due to PC being PC, and by the time I got that sorted they were no longer on shelf’s, so I ordered 8 online to get the free delivery in the hope at least I’d get Quake and Krok from the revision wave at a good price.

Order on Sunday 3rd of June, missed the delivery on Friday 8th June and picked up today, and low and behold they sent me a factory sealed Wave 4 case (2017 Wave 2 Ast technically - 2 x Perceptor, 2 x Kup, 2 x Top Spin, 1 x Quake, 1 x Krok). Could not have been a better outcome!

That’s awesome! Congrats on the good luck Ifpnrg

I’ve been tossing up whether or not to try my luck buying some of these cheap Deluxes, since I never managed to track down Top Spin or Perceptor.
    But I figured all that would be sent out would be the same revision wave that’s been clogging shelves all this time (Twinferno, Krok, Quake) is the rest of Perceptor’s wave is in the mix. Might be worth the gamble for me to buy some

I’ve got no doubt had I ordered any amount other than 8 I would have received a heap of those shelf warmers instead.

That couldn't have worked out better!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I’ve got no doubt had I ordered any amount other than 8 I would have received a heap of those shelf warmers instead.
    I decided to try my luck and ordered 10. Ended up getting the same wave 4 case lot (no factory sealed case for me though ah well) with and extra Perceptor and Kup, so I'd say that's the assortment we have to work with when ordering online from Target, unless someone gets different.
    At least their returns process is easy so it was no drama getting a refund for the ones I didnt need from the local store.

did you already return the Perceptor?