Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Joyful June!

june was an unexpectedly big month

MAAAAAAN! am I behind in posting photos...

Firstly, I'd like to thank Skullcruncher for once again being just an utterly awesome bloke - Offering this freaking amazing piece of G1 memorabilia that arrived the day before my 30th Birthday (June 6th) and being that it is as old as I am, it made for really cool B'day Pressie.

Later in the month however, I received my 1st entry into the Combiner Wars toys with Offroad:

Coincidentally my 1st order from Premium Collectables too, Offroad is indeed simple (As most of the CW figures have proven to be...) but quite fun and the fact he's a Micromaster homage as well as NOT being included with the TakTom UW Menasor Giftset? - His was a necessary & required purchase.

The next entry is courtesy of PopculturePooka, with a wicked Beast Wars: Neo - Survive!

He's sans-Paperwork, but that means little to me in the face of a nicely tight-jointed, non-loosened spring-mechanismed, big & burly Grey Bear that is as equally as cool as Polar Claw!

Lastly, my Brother was kind enough to buy for my birthday a whole host of AOE Constructbots figures...

...they sure are a thing, fun, but not that great - Loyal Subjects: Mirage has a rather annoying issue in that he likes to fall apart at the mid-section, proving that once again: "Soundwave: Superior".

Love the satchel bag Hursti!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Don't you mean man-purse?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Love the satchel bag Hursti!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Don't you mean man-purse?
    It'd be about the right size for that actually, just the straps suitable/long enough.