Thread: Reign of Starscream Trade to pack extras

Default Reign of Starscream Trade to pack extras

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-extras/14306/

Thanks to the blog of Transformers writer Chris Mowry The Full Mowry, we now know that the confirmed release date for the Reign of Starscream Trade Paperback will be released on Wednesday the 19th of November 2008, and will collect all 5 issues of the series into one collection.

As for the extras?
    - Cover Gallery, including unpublished covers.
    - 11 brand new pages of never before seen art from series artist Alex Milne
    - 33 character biographies written by Mowry, Andrew Griffith and Josh van Reyk and Shaun Knowler (from the Mosaic team)
    - Added commentary by Mowry, featuring references, Easter eggs and concept drafts.

And to top it off, Chris Mowry adds a little teaser for the upcoming "Destiny" mini series. Both of them...

To read the full blog update by Chris Mowry, please click here.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    Courtesy of Seibertron (who I'm starting to like more than FTW2005...)

I was going to wait for the massive oversized hardcover but then these extras might make me move faster to get this trade. The freebies sound great.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Sounds good.. I was going to get the trade anyway so this hasn't really swayed me towards buying it, but all those extras sound tops

North Melbourne-bot...?

I should stop being so lazy and post all the crap I do at Seibertron here as well!

I'm impressed with the added extras. The Series was decent without ever being great, so I most likely wont grab the trade (especially since the prices will be going crazy again), but for those who missed out on issues or wait for the trade it's a bonus.

Megatron Origins and other trades could have really done with similar add ons.

Transformers Armada TPB#1 out this week.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Those are some really nice extras. Ties in nicely with what I am thinking of doing regarding my comic collection as well

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I was going to wait for the massive oversized hardcover
    Has this actually been confirmed anywhere? I'd like one but it's still just a dream isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Has this actually been confirmed anywhere? I'd like one but it's still just a dream isn't it?
    I have not heard anything else from it...

If anything I'd say if it was to ever happen it would come closer to the release of the 2nd movie (and possibly collect the other movie comics at the same time...)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Ryall I believe mentioned that it was definitely on the agenda at some point but he said it was all a matter of time. As with the 2nd Omnibus on the G1 stuff.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection