Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hall of Fame Nominee nominations

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was interesting to hear the applause for each nominee's clip differ. Waspinator had the most applause, while Ironhide had the least (Soundwave and Ratchet were in the middle, while Erector actually got booed - twice.
    Did they happen to mention when the videos would be posted online at all?

Waspinator Ruless! I am so glad he got in. Truly a character deserving a place in the Hall of Fame

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

They'll have a whole different cast of Transformers on offer for next year, right?

Interesting to hear about people booing the Erector nomination... I hope Hasbro will exercise common sense before even contemplating allowing such nominations. Don't make us do it again? Come on, you could say no. (-_-) I do NOT want to see Windbreaker or Scattor as a nominee next year!

Now all those tossers who nominated Erector can go plant a big fat juicy one on Waspinator's big, yellow, stripey abdomen!!

They'll probably ignore joke nominations next time, if there's any. But this time, they had some fun with it.

I dare anybody assert that Hasbro doesn't care/doesn't know about their brand after all this.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.