Page 126 of 146 FirstFirst ... 106116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

No stickers or sales tags at my local big w but the air show was down to $48, the y wing to $65, scariff for $55. No other sets from city or batman movie that they had in stock were reduced but they were missing most of the Lego batman wave 1 sets.

Might try and head back in once we know more sets on sale, I'm at the stage where heavily reduced Lego sets are very useful for play and own building rather than making the sets as per instructions!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Is there a place to buy the Batman movie mini figures at a reasonable price if I don't want to stand there like a weirdo feeling blind bags? I'd rather pay a little bit more and only get the ones I want.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Is there a place to buy the Batman movie mini figures at a reasonable price if I don't want to stand there like a weirdo feeling blind bags? I'd rather pay a little bit more and only get the ones I want.
    Do you mean pre-opened figures?

At Big W, the City theme Bulldozer Break-in 60140 is on clearance for approximately $45 (over 50% off). The Creator Lighthouse Point 31051 is on clearance for $49 (nearly 40% off).

Which ones are you after?

Summer from Gumtree has listed the full set in sealed bags for $75 or $3 each. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ryde...ets/1158491663

If the full set is in sealed bags I'm assuming she's felt them already. You might be able to talk her into mailing them to you.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Does S@H slug you with surcharge if you buy with a cc? It's been that long since I bought from there I honestly can't remember but I'm pretty sure they don't.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Does S@H slug you with surcharge if you buy with a cc? It's been that long since I bought from there I honestly can't remember but I'm pretty sure they don't.
    Pretty sure there isn't a surcharge for CC.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Pretty sure there isn't a surcharge for CC.
    Yup, no surcharge but depending on the credit card you may get slugged a currency conversion fee from the bank. Yeah, even though we see AUD, there is a fee there.

Anyone know if the Ghost II set for Rebels was a TrU or elsewhere exclusive, have not seen it anywhere. I know other Rebels sets like the Frigate were TrU and toyworld exclusives.

Not really seeing anything under $50 online for it either.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Last I heard (before June so could be dated or was never the case) it wasn't available in store at all. Someone please prove me wrong on that.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Anyone know if the Ghost II set for Rebels was a TrU or elsewhere exclusive, have not seen it anywhere. I know other Rebels sets like the Frigate were TrU and toyworld exclusives.

Not really seeing anything under $50 online for it either.
    I'm pretty sure it is only meant to be a LEGO Shop @ Home Exclusive but I do recall someone saying they spotted it at an airport at RRP. If you can find it around $50, it's the best deal you're gonna get.