Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: importing 3 party transformers to Aus

Default importing 3 party transformers to Aus

Hi,
    if anyone would like to order any 3 party transformers, please drop me a e-mail. would love to help,
    my e-mail : clarkwansw@gmail.com

Gee, first post from you. That totally doesn't seem like spam
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

This user has also clearly not read the board rules or even paid attention to the board layout. <sigh> <slow.clap>

Ok well instead of berating the poor guy why don't you senior members give him some constructive advice?

Hello Clark, welcome to the board. There is a separate section for selling third party figures but it's probably worthwhile introducing yourself in the new members section and providing some context to your first post.

Cheers

Good advice DD!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Ok well instead of berating the poor guy why don't you senior members give him some constructive advice?
    The collective noun made it seem like all long term members would answer in a similarly aggressive way.

Edit: Ahh, I only thought there was 1 reply above yours.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Sorry guys, let me introduce myself, I am a collector of transformers, hottoys, and lego, my transformers collection are mainly masterpiece, AT/BT.
    I recently brought some wei jiang (movie version of optimums prime) and found it really high quality and the quality is well exceed official product, which really surprise me as I always though the KO or 3 party is make of cheap plastic, poor paint job ..... Therefore, I brought the megaton (since I miss that by a dodgy online retailer from Queensland, you know who), and start buying 3 party.
    I found a toy supplier in china which sell mainly 3rd party and will ship to Australia, so I am asking other members who would like to order or anything they miss from pre-order from other online retailer.

Clarkwan,
    Post your 3P sales/EOI here instead...
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=46
    OR
    look up the "Unauthorised Transformers Products" section of this forum.
    You might wanna explore the other sections of Ozformers.
    There are others already doing what you're keen on doing who have established themselves quite well now.
    Then there are also those who have also failed miserably and ended up not being able to fulfill orders and still owing people money.
    It's up to you to do your research.
    Good luck.

thanks ChlorHex .
    appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Well said Dapto. That's how you write an adult response right there.

As has been mentioned by ChlorHex, there are a few members who have done this. There are some threads around which also have similar discussions about starting up. Think the most recent could have been late(ish) last year so hopefully easy to find. Also, as you've also been on the wrong end of a certain online "seller", I'm sure you know what not to do when it comes to selling. Plenty of threads here you can read through to help.

As a starting point, perhaps starting off with local members. Sorry my geography is terrible so I'm not sure where you are located but there will be members near you who would probably like a local seller.

Good luck!