Thread: logging in/out issues

Default logging in/out issues

Hey, i have to login every couple of minutes. it's pissing me off. why do i keep getting automatically logged out?

help me please techy board person

I had the same problem a few years before. But, I found out how to go about it.

Did you tick the box in the log in saying "Remember me"? If you don't , make it a habit to do so when you log in, otherwise when you log in, if for a few minutes you don't become active - say post, or browse, the system will automatically log you out.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

thanks mate, hopefully that'll help!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I had the same problem a few years before. But, I found out how to go about it.

Did you tick the box in the log in saying "Remember me"? If you don't , make it a habit to do so when you log in, otherwise when you log in, if for a few minutes you don't become active - say post, or browse, the system will automatically log you out.
    Liege, I'm sure someone has probably mentioned this to me before but this one line has solved the problem for me today so a massive thanks mate!

I have click the box to remember me, problem haven't happened to me

I encountered this automatic logging out hullaballoo when griffin changed the service provider. BUt yeah, asked this as well way back , no one seems to have encountered it ( i guess they all were ticking the box without thinking that was the key to it) back then. After several step by step tracing of what I'm doing or not doing, Ive finally deduced that it's the remember me button, that made the difference. Hopefully it helps others as well in the future.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]