Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voting for Lego Voltron @ Lego Ideas

Can you believe this set has ALREADY got the 10,000 votes needed to be reviewed by lego as a viable design???

So delighted to see it move so fast.
    I wonder how hard licensing would be. We have to wait until the review in September to find out I guess...

wow that was fast, only few weeks

Just goes to show how popular Voltron is Transformers, Robotech, Thundercats & Voltron I'm back in the 1980's
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

World Events Productions (rights holders for Voltron) can be quite reasonable. That unofficial Mad Toys Voltron that came out in 2014 is now seeing an official release. And considering Voltron is on the comeback train with the new TV show, Lego have a good chance of makin this happen.

... If they want to. Lego might not be interested in doing Voltron.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    World Events Productions (rights holders for Voltron) can be quite reasonable. That unofficial Mad Toys Voltron that came out in 2014 is now seeing an official release. And considering Voltron is on the comeback train with the new TV show, Lego have a good chance of makin this happen.

... If they want to. Lego might not be interested in doing Voltron.
    I think so too, I certainly think people can buy lego piece and do one up themselves. I did Star Wars Millianium Falcon before there was an official one so people just need to think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Can you believe this set has ALREADY got the 10,000 votes needed to be reviewed by lego as a viable design???

So delighted to see it move so fast.
    I wonder how hard licensing would be. We have to wait until the review in September to find out I guess...
    I saw it come up on Facebook a couple of times, and I think I saw it on Kotaku. That kind of exposure would help.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|