Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB FT-24 Rouge (Arcee)

I'm late to the party, whats the upgrade kit?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Are you serious?! You’re buying one purely because of that add-on kit?

You’re a clown. A sick, perverted clown.

You should watch a review or two. That Arcee is a pain in the arse to transform.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but, bahahhahahahahahahahahaha

But in all seriousness, it does look great on my shelf with the rest of my MP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    C'mon, someone at least lend Trev a Rouge...that'd be a freaking hilarious review.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Have to admit this is exactly my thoughts when I saw this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Mine too
    I hate to be *that guy*... but seriously folks, stay on topic. The rules here are simple. Trev merely asked to be kept abreast of news of anyone selling one of these.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I hate to be *that guy*... but seriously folks, stay on topic. The rules here are simple. Trev merely asked to be kept abreast of news of anyone selling one of these.
    Hahahaha!!!
    That's gold!

You don't want to make a boob of yourself by admitting why you 'suddenly' need to source this figure. There should be nothing titalating about sexualising a robot. But then there's Rule #34

By the way, from the photos I've seen, they are flexible, which means you can ummm..... play with Arcee?

For those who don't have a clue what we're talking about, google Den Toys DT-01. The mind boggles at what DT-02 is going to be..... but I do have some ideas.
    I am thinking that if you strip the plastic coating off electrical wiring, then fan the copper filaments out........

Something tells me this thread is about to be locked.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Honestly I think Fanstoys should have taken this approach and sold some of Rouge's more adult accessories separately at a stupidly inflated price, ala Grinders head.

Then the base Rouge package could have been cheaper or have different accessories, and fewer inappropriate jokes involved.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    If anyone has a FT-24 Rouge (3rd part Arcee) for sale cheapish please PM me
    My recollection is shoddy at the best of times but I may have seen one about six months ago at a Melbourne collectors fair. It was sitting on the top rack.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Busted!

Well the mousepad reviews still get hits on my blog years later. In fact the most popular reviews I've ever done outside of the Trypticon ones and TR Soundwave. So thought the add-on kit would be good to review as probably no one else will
    Aaaaannnd.... the amount of posts in this thread just proved my point

I think I’ll wait to see if I can actually find the upgrade kit first before I lay out the big bucks for Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post

Na, this thread is just puns and people taking light-hearted pot-shots at me

You should see it on TFW! there have been 2 mods involved, multiple deletions and people pro & against hurling all kinds of abuse at each other. All over a silly little 3P mod. No wonder I don’t post over there anymore

I just checked out what the udgrade kit is. You love Transformers in a way more twisted way than i do Trev 😊
    Spiderken Away!

Aaaaannnd.... the amount of posts in this thread just proved my point

I think I’ll wait to see if I can actually find the upgrade kit first before I lay out the big bucks for Rouge
    Tony from Robotoybase.com has confirmed he will be ordering them (in case mainstream stores pass). I was, um, asking him for a friend
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!