Page 1 of 56 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Default Oh My Primus - SG online store - Official Transformers news & updates

Hi, everyone, we are a retail store based in Singapore and carry almost all third party and official products.

Facebook: http://fb.com/ohmyprimus

Our pricing is fairly competitive and we also recently tied up with our logistics vendor to provide discounted shipping to Australia.

Also, no long delays for pre-order items. We typically get our items in line with other major retailers.

Shipping rates:
    1kg – AUD 14
    2kg – AUD 24

Pricing for some in-stock products:

Official :
    MP-10 Optimus Prime – AUD 212
    MP-28 Hot Rod – AUD 82
    DMK-02 Bumblebee – AUD 29
    DMK-03 Optimus Prime – AUD 78

Third Party:
    FT-11 Spotter – AUD 163
    Toyworld Grant – AUD 86
    Unique Toys Provider – AUD 125
    Xtransbots Eligos – AUD 160

Feel free to drop us an email at ohmyprimus@gmail.com if you have any queries. Thanks!
    Last edited by OhMyPrimus; 24th May 2017 at 05:42 PM.

I'd never heard of your store before (cute name!), but I will definitely give it a go. You have some nice vintage stuff too.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'd never heard of your store before (cute name!), but I will definitely give it a go. You have some nice vintage stuff too.
    Believe that there is positive feedback on TFW.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'll take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Thanks! And ya, I started off selling vintage stuff on tfw2005 and ebay before becoming the massive online retailer today

On a more serious note, still have quite a number of vintage japanese stuff not listed so feel free to drop me a note if there's anything specific you are looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Believe that there is positive feedback on TFW.
    Thanks Bruise!

And in line with our shameless plug:
    http://dewtoystore.com/index.php/ent...niversary.html

Bought from your store in person on a visit to Singapore previously on a friend's recommendation...
    Messy little shack filled with stock... literally to the roof! Lol
    Good to see you're expanding out
    Will be great if you could offer us free shipping deals like toybento... that'll garner heaps of interest from us here especially seeing that there's stock in hand.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hi Denis nice to see you here. Stick to the plan you are comfortable with,do not be pressured to do something you are not comfortable with your new shipping charge I think is already in line and most inviting enough.

Feel free to post in the other toys section where there are Gundam's and other toys where you also have interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Bought from your store in person on a visit to Singapore previously on a friend's recommendation...
    Messy little shack filled with stock... literally to the roof! Lol
    Good to see you're expanding out
    Will be great if you could offer us free shipping deals like toybento... that'll garner heaps of interest from us here especially seeing that there's stock in hand.
    Hey, glad to know you've been to our shack! And yes, the last I checked, we might need a higher roof.

With regards to free shipping, I would say it currently works better for us this way where we keep our product prices low with transparency on the shipping cost.

This way, our local customers don't have to pay higher prices which usually comes with free shipping. Plus, shipping cost can vary from country to country as well. However, in future, under the right circumstances, it will definitely be something we will be considering.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Hi Denis nice to see you here. Stick to the plan you are comfortable with,do not be pressured to do something you are not comfortable with your new shipping charge I think is already in line and most inviting enough.

Feel free to post in the other toys section where there are Gundam's and other toys where you also have interest in.
    Thanks for the encouragement and heads up!

I have ordered a couple of times in the past with Oh My Primus and have always had great service