Page 496 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 476486491492493494495496497498499500501506516 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Heroic Decepticon is probably best to answer that, since he has so many Gen1 JP toys in packaging. (not jealous or anything... )

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Does anyone know how a fort or grand max sword came originally. i'm trying to pack them away but was wondering if had a special way to fit or if it came apart? (when i bought them they were jammed in during shipping and as a result, FM's has a curve in it)
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Heroic Decepticon is probably best to answer that, since he has so many Gen1 JP toys in packaging. (not jealous or anything... )
    If memory serves me correctly, having read Mr. Decepticons reviews on his Blog regarding both I believe that he makes mention that once the 2 halves are connected they will not come apart without breaking; Mind you I highly recommend anyone interested should definitely checkout HD's Blog, you'll be amazed by what you can learn!

Hey all
    A newbie here, heading to sydney cbd for work next couple of days, apart from myer does anyone know any TF stockists in there?

its not quite a TF question but its related? :P

i'm wanting to get some posters printed / canvas prints of some transformers pictures to hang in my man cave , does anyone know of anywhere that does custom prints like that? like large scale stuff ?

I haven't tried them (have been meaning to...), but Harvey Norman does canvas prints in a few good sizes nowadays.

Not technically transformers related... Mods please don't shoot me.....
    Does anyone know where to find those clear plastic stands for displaying transformers etc.... Someone had some real nice ones. I need to display some of my Starscreams in jet mode and having them in various states of take off is appealing.

Flightpose is the best stand for planes around MP Starscream size, may be a bit overkill for deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Hey all
    A newbie here, heading to sydney cbd for work next couple of days, apart from myer does anyone know any TF stockists in there?
    there is some stuff at kinokunia, mostly overly priced Re-issues, statues and binaltech..

statues at kings comics
    sometimes hobbyco has some good stock but they are generally a bit pricey for transformers, othertimes they will have something super cheap. I bought the black alternatornemesis prime there (many years ago now) for about $20.

there is a small shop in amongst all the computer hardware shops on level one in the capitol building near central. mostly super expensive imports. you should be able to get it all off eBay cheaper.

that's about it of the top of my head,
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm gonna be at Kinokuniya at about 11:00 if you wanna meet... if you see a guy wearing a Transformers hat, Transformers shirt, Transformers jacket, Transformers backpack, Transformers wristwatch and carrying a Transformer toy -- that's me. I'll either be at the IDW comics section or the Japanese book section (both on extreme opposite ends of the store )

Thanks guys, I will check these out. Doubt I will be there by 11 but if I am you will see a guy in a black suit and about 6' 4" and 105 kg, hard to miss