Page 1 of 23 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

Post The Pokemon Thread

Hi, I couldn't find the older thread if there is one, but before I got back into transformers earlier this year I was heavily into pokemon. Games, anime, manag, everything. I still play a lot in moderation. I think recently getting my keldeo (whose event is on til 11th Oct) sparked something in there. I have nearly completed my legendary collection on HG. I have all the kantos, missing celebi from Johto, Missing Latios, Groudon and Deoxys from Hoenn and missing Darkrai from Sinnoh. As for BW, I have every legendary available currently in Australia. Waiting for Genesect on the 11th. Anyone getting BW2. I'm getting White 2. Anyway, discuss pokemon in all respects here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Hi, I couldn't find the older thread if there is one, but before I got back into transformers earlier this year I was heavily into pokemon. Games, anime, manag, everything. I still play a lot in moderation. I think recently getting my keldeo (whose event is on til 11th Oct) sparked something in there. I have nearly completed my legendary collection on HG. I have all the kantos, missing celebi from Johto, Missing Latios, Groudon and Deoxys from Hoenn and missing Darkrai from Sinnoh. As for BW, I have every legendary available currently in Australia. Waiting for Genesect on the 11th. Anyone getting BW2. I'm getting White 2. Anyway, discuss pokemon in all respects here.
    I'm heavy into pokemon as well grew up with it, i collected the cards in primary school but stopped doing so by the time i got into high school, gave them all away to friends, but when the dual pokemon cards came out for heart gold and soul silver (kinda water brush artwork) e.g. Lugia Legend and Ho-Oh legend card, it got me collecting again, rather i buy the cards on ebay, spent at least $2000 on cards, i also own every main pokemon game except gold/silver and crystal (due to their internal battery issue), maybe it will be easier to list what i own, red/blue/yellow, ruby/sapphire/emerald/fire red/leaf green, diamond/pearl/platinum/heart gold/soul silver, black/white, pokemon stadium 1 & 2 on n64 (my n64 console is the pokemon version with 2 pokemon controllers), pokemon colosseum and pokemon xd: gale of darkness, pokemon channel and pokemon box ruby and sapphire all of which are gamecube games and lastly pokemon battle revolution on wii. I also have my pre-order on black 2 and white 2.

My first pokemon game was blue when i was 8 back in 1998, i've completed the pokedex in game on red/blue/yellow, ruby, diamond, platinum. As with cards, i have all the Legend cards, all the prime rares, all the lvl. EX and all the current full body cards, e.g. reshiram and zekrom. I'm losing interest with them as i've moved over to transformers, but i still collect them for the sake of it (games and cards)

Not wanting to be a psuedo-mod but...Pokemons on OTCA
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

It's been a year (more) so mods, either link these threads or leave as is.

Add to my collection Black and White 2. Time to collect my Genesect

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Add to my collection Black and White 2. Time to collect my Genesect
    For some reason (ie Ninty Aus blow) it's still not available. Might be that I'm trying with Black (White II is coming from ozgameshop) but it is still meant to be downloadable.

I think alot of people may have missed out on the event MLP pokemon too, thanks to terrible new releases regarding events.

Also nabbed the Pokemon dream radar. It is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    For some reason (ie Ninty Aus blow) it's still not available. Might be that I'm trying with Black (White II is coming from ozgameshop) but it is still meant to be downloadable.

I think alot of people may have missed out on the event MLP pokemon too, thanks to terrible new releases regarding events.

Also nabbed the Pokemon dream radar. It is crap.
    I follow serebii.net, it tells you when event pokemon are available and genesect is only for black and white 2, not for black and white original.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I follow serebii.net, it tells you when event pokemon are available and genesect is only for black and white 2, not for black and white original.
    That would explain it. Funny how the blurb for genesect from the ninty email says he will work in black/white, but then don't make him available for download for those games!

Gonna pick up white 2 on Sunday as well as my Genesect. Can't wait. I really don't want to get hooked again!!!

Downloaded Genesect, he is pretty cool