• Only if (other)

1 7.69%
  • No

2 15.38%
  • Not interested

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Legends class Bumblebee

Is this a brand new mould for Bumblebee or a remake of an older one?
    Does the head use the Titan Master gimmick thing or is it just a normal head?

Also all of the pics are down due to photobucket issues

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Is this a brand new mould for Bumblebee or a remake of an older one?
    Does the head use the Titan Master gimmick thing or is it just a normal head?

Also all of the pics are down due to photobucket issues
    Mold is new for him (his retool roadburn is just a new head on top), he's a legends class which only act as seats at most for titan masters so no head switching (can seat tm's in car mode)

ah ok cheers. doesn't look too bad but I think i will stick with the MP version

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The color difference between the painted roof piece and rest of the yellow plastic isn't as bad in person as in the photos, but still quite obvious.
    This is something I'm going to need to see in person because every photo of the toy I've seen, including yours, makes that difference quite pronounced.
    Finally opened him tonight and the yellow paint is dealbreaker for me. If there were other elements of the toy that could win me over I might look past it, but other than the spot on head sculpt I am not impressed. Not going to bother with Roadburn now either, particularly since none of the other Throttlebots are on the horizon.

Skipped the Hasbro version of this figure but just recently picked up the TakaraTOMY version.

IMO the clear windows really make this mould look better, especially in vehicle mode. The Spike in Exo-Suit Titan Master is pretty cool. The head mode looks the same as the Spike figure that comes with TR Fortress Maximus, which I get is cool for Japanese fans who didn't get that mould, but for me it's just "Meh." But the Titan Master mode is obviously more appealing to me. Also interesting to note that Spike actually has a face inside the helmet.

Mouldwise I already have TR Chase, which is a mould that I already really love. But the clear windows really make what's already a great mould just amazing.

Yeah the clear windows are soo much better. Also the painted rims