Page 23 of 467 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Well it is a game trailer GTA so technically it does belong here even though the question is nothing about the game

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Well it is a game trailer GTA so technically it does belong here even though the question is nothing about the game
    Your logic confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Your logic confuses me.
    and that's the way I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Your logic confuses me.
    and here I was thinking it's the old ones that get confused first
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Did you make her slow walk Tets
    yes, Yes I did. And it was strange....

Dont you just hate it when..... a part of a game is hard and later really easy...
    I was having trouble in Half Life 2, in the prison where you get attacked by wave after wave of nasty and all you have to defend yourself is yourself and 3 turret guns. Well, I have tried and tried and couldn't pass it, so I gave it a break for about a month.. Today I get on there and do it first go, barely taking any damage... WTF? Why did I find it so hard in the first place....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Dont you just hate it when..... a part of a game is hard and later really easy...
    I was having trouble in Half Life 2, in the prison where you get attacked by wave after wave of nasty and all you have to defend yourself is yourself and 3 turret guns. Well, I have tried and tried and couldn't pass it, so I gave it a break for about a month.. Today I get on there and do it first go, barely taking any damage... WTF? Why did I find it so hard in the first place....
    I had a similar situation a few years playing Death by Degrees. I was on the cruise ship and had a medallion that unlocked 2 different shaped locks. The medallion changed shape depending on the tempreature. "Ok no problem" I thinks to myself and I head for the coolroom in the galley. Sure enough the medallion changes shape and I manage to unlock one of the locks. I then spent the next 4.5 hrs running around the boat trying to find a way to change the shape of the medallion via heat. I had steam coming out of my ears. My wife comes home from shopping and i explain the situation to her. She simply says "Have you tried the boiler room?" I casually make my way to boiler room and sure enough the heat makes the medallion change shape. In disgust I threw the controller down and didn't touch the game for 3 months

Finally got to play Modern Warfare 2 last night. I've never really been a fan of the realistic army style first person shooter but OMG this game blew me away (literally.... I've already died a couple of times) So realistic, it's just awesome. No one challenge me online yet though. After doing the pit it recommended that I play on recruit level which I am and like I said I have already died a couple of times

The 3rd level in the airport isn't exactly the most family friendly level of a game I've ever played either.

Just finished Uncharted 2 for the PS3 last night... wow! This game was awesome and the final boss battle epic. This game has some of the best cinematics I have ever seen in a game. If anyone is thinking of picking up a copy, don't hesitate - go and buy it NOW!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Unrecognisable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Hey, What is this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXQRyx8bmk I love it so much!!!!

You'll have to play the game to the end and check the credits.

Considering Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are only recent releases in Japan and won't be released here until March, I didn't expect this for at least another year to year-and-a-half - an 'entirely new' series will be released on DS in Japan this year.