Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: importing 3 party transformers to Aus

Thanks Bruise Lee
    I live in Sydney. I consider doing this as a part-time/ hobbies. I have a full time job, I don't think I can earn enough to work as full time online retailer, but just would like to earn enough of money to support my addiction to my toys.
    As I mentions before, I have come across a dodgy online retailer, so I don't mind to pay for toys , and allow local pickup if my customers prefer (prefer to have 10-20 dollars of deposit).
    I will post some picture of what is available from my supplier.
    I am not gonna do pre-order as there is plenty of online retailer doing that, and I don't need large volume of orders.

Is there by any chance that you will be able to get titans return grotusque?
    Also what 3p companies will you be getting.(will you be able to get older now non existant companies like igear or can you can you only get new things currently up for pre order.)

Thanks

Sorry,
    I am not yet a Hasbro retailer. I mainly focus on 3rd party , my supplier has THF, WeiJiang, yes model, x-transbots, unique toys, lgendary toys nbk, neoart toys, kubian bao, DX9, dream factory, generation toys, majority of 3rd party.
    I have a facebook group of "3party bots", welcome to join, I will upload photos, and price

Fanhobby MB-05 flypro is grotusque, but it is quite expensive.
    hasbro one is release in american , but i don't know about in Australia.