Thread: Comic book thread ON!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Grant Morrision New X-Men Annual I guess, when he wrote her and Logan getting it on IIRC.
    hahahah the best x-men comics for a very long time.......morrisons run was amazing. did you happen to check out we3 the unofficial "weapon plus" series from morrison?

which version of she hulk used to break the fourth wall in the 80s? the slutty one or the other one hahah

we3 is excellent, no doubt about it

The real She-Hulks the fourth wall breaker. The recent Dan Slott series was a favourite series (particularly at the beginning)

I loved Cable vs Deadpool and was sorry to see that end. The current overdose of Deadpool is too much though.

i was unhappy that it ended but at the same time i prefer my deadpool with out the bro-mance and was happy once they started up his new series.

i agree with the too much deadpool. most of its trash. deadpool corps is one of the worst things i own....but cos its deadpool i still get it :/
    still dont know how liefield gets work these days.....20 years and he still cant draw fucking feet.....or guns for that matter. his art hurts my brain

merc with a mouth was alright but most of the rest is crap

The current ongoing is a bit hit or miss.

I like Wade Wilson's War until the very end.

Given up on Team-Up. Didn't even bother with Corps.

I think the problem with Deadpool at the moment is no one really knows how to "write" him. Writers tend to forget that he's also a deadly mercenary and not just the butt of all jokes/meta/fourth wall breaking clown he's made out to be now.

But I have to admit I look forward to him being in the new Uncanny X-Force.

I haven't read any of the deadpool stuff, he wasn't the bandwagon type of character he is now just before I stopped collecting comics (about 4 years ago). He is a cool character but I am not going down that road just yet.

Walking Dead is Awesome! Robert Kirkman has to be my favourite writer at the moment. I don't have any of the Walking dead trades yet but have read some and it is on my to get list.

Just finished reading the 4th Invincible trade and loved it. Definitely my favourite title atm and I am just playing catch up. Can't wait to buy the rest of the trades and see where the story goes.

I've just read Captain America Reborn and am considering whether to keep going. The run from "Winter Solider" through to "Reborn" feels like a nice clear beginning/middle/end story. Is "Two Americas" a good epilogue?
    Last edited by Paulbot; 11th October 2010 at 10:52 AM.

I only read Reborn, then began Steve Rogers: Super Soldier and Secret Avengers.

To me, it doesnt seem like I missed a lot...