Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic book thread ON!

X-23 is an all time fav of mine, love her

Really dug the new X-Force, it was good seeing the x-men spill some blood.

I only read Daniel Ways Deadpool (and previoulsy Cabel & Deadpool) each other writer just doesnt seem to capture the essesnce of who wade is, and the human touches he places on the character I believe are amazing.

Like in the recent issue with Ghost Rider, after the Penance stare is done to Wade, he asks Johnny

"Do you believe I should die?'

"Based on what I know of you: Yeah!'

And with a beautiful gazing stare into the distance, simply replies with:

'Thanks man.'

Do plan on getting Deadpool Pulp and Deadpool Max!

Yeah Domino is like She-Hulk, all of a sudden have become trashy as and sleeping with a whole bunch of people.

Lol Im pretty sure there is a line in the M.U. for girls that wanna sleep with Logan, he has that whole animal attraction, powers of seduction thing going on.

I HATE DAKEN! There I said it, read The Punisher crossover, Frank f*cks him up

Quote Originally Posted by Ostybeef View Post
    at what stage did she become such a nympho anyway?
    The Grant Morrision New X-Men Annual I guess, when he wrote her and Logan getting it on IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Yeah Domino is like She-Hulk, all of a sudden have become trashy as and sleeping with a whole bunch of people.
    That was the She-Hulk from Earth-A. Our She-Hulk did not sleep with Juggernaut!

Earth-A? Are you sure? I remeber Logan saying to Jen he has no desire to "chase after Juggernaut's sloppy seconds."

Wait you're right, alternate She-Hulk, apologies

yeah i loved that scene with ghost rider. was perfect.
    ive been a massive fan of deadpool since then mini series came out and have to say deadpool hasn't been quite the same since he was canceled/renamed to agentx.
    cable deadpool was good but wasn't as good as the original but the new ongoing is getting back on track.
    i'm a bit pissed off because i collect any appearance of deadpool......and since hes big again hes in everybook and has 4 minis plus the occasional one shot. the bastards at marvel sure know how to sell units.....

just read deadpool pulp on the crapper this morning actually.....really enjoyed what they have done with it. cant wait to get the next issues

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Grant Morrision New X-Men Annual I guess, when he wrote her and Logan getting it on IIRC.
    hahahah the best x-men comics for a very long time.......morrisons run was amazing. did you happen to check out we3 the unofficial "weapon plus" series from morrison?

which version of she hulk used to break the fourth wall in the 80s? the slutty one or the other one hahah

we3 is excellent, no doubt about it

The real She-Hulks the fourth wall breaker. The recent Dan Slott series was a favourite series (particularly at the beginning)

I loved Cable vs Deadpool and was sorry to see that end. The current overdose of Deadpool is too much though.

i was unhappy that it ended but at the same time i prefer my deadpool with out the bro-mance and was happy once they started up his new series.

i agree with the too much deadpool. most of its trash. deadpool corps is one of the worst things i own....but cos its deadpool i still get it :/
    still dont know how liefield gets work these days.....20 years and he still cant draw fucking feet.....or guns for that matter. his art hurts my brain

merc with a mouth was alright but most of the rest is crap

The current ongoing is a bit hit or miss.

I like Wade Wilson's War until the very end.

Given up on Team-Up. Didn't even bother with Corps.

I think the problem with Deadpool at the moment is no one really knows how to "write" him. Writers tend to forget that he's also a deadly mercenary and not just the butt of all jokes/meta/fourth wall breaking clown he's made out to be now.

But I have to admit I look forward to him being in the new Uncanny X-Force.

I haven't read any of the deadpool stuff, he wasn't the bandwagon type of character he is now just before I stopped collecting comics (about 4 years ago). He is a cool character but I am not going down that road just yet.

Walking Dead is Awesome! Robert Kirkman has to be my favourite writer at the moment. I don't have any of the Walking dead trades yet but have read some and it is on my to get list.

Just finished reading the 4th Invincible trade and loved it. Definitely my favourite title atm and I am just playing catch up. Can't wait to buy the rest of the trades and see where the story goes.

I've just read Captain America Reborn and am considering whether to keep going. The run from "Winter Solider" through to "Reborn" feels like a nice clear beginning/middle/end story. Is "Two Americas" a good epilogue?
    Last edited by Paulbot; 11th October 2010 at 09:52 AM.