Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen2 FOC Bruticus now on Amazon for pre-order

Default Gen2 FOC Bruticus now on Amazon for pre-order

I'm not sure if it was confirmed that Amazon was getting the G2 bruticus as their exclusive but they now have it up for pre-order here. Unfortunately their is no picture yet but I've ordered it and have my fingers crossed that it is the one pictured earlier in the thread
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Ordered, with Amazon's really cheap direct shipping as well.

I can't find a non-Gen2 Bruticus on Amazon, so this would appear to be the Amazon exclusive version (originally assumed to be the same colours as the retail version, but just in a box-set).

It doesn't yet have a release date on the listing, but was originally said to be about October.

It notes that it will be available to some non-American countries, so fingers crossed that Australia is one of them (like with Unicron).
    Best to pre-order one if you can in case they sell out the pre-orders, and if it doesn't end up being available to Australia, at least you don't lose any money from it. (it looks like they charge your card now, but would refund it later)

You certainly can't beat US$60 for a set of 5 Deluxe figures (plus $10.65 shipping)... it's much better than the $100+ BBTS is charging for the regular five set.

Copied posts from the original news topic, to be a new topic (to make it more noticeable for those wanting this set).

When the five COMBATICONS combine into DECEPTICON BRUTICUS, they become the stuff of nightmares
    I like that this is listed as a product feature.

Man, I still don't know which version of Bruticus I want! If this is the cheapest one than maybe the decision has already been made...

Bugger it. Pre-ordered! Let's see what happens.

Shipping is only about $10-$11 for this from the US! I so wish they carry out the full Hasbro TF line...and was lucky with last year's Unicron too after missing out on the 1st two releases.

Bought.

Wouldn't get this for retail price for individual bots but for the price of two and change I'll have a dig.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

It looks like Amazon also have an exclusive deco of the Jetwing Optimus from TF3 (the toy that was supposed to be exclusive to Japan and Australia). Since no pics are up yet, it's not known if it is a new deco, or the toy we got here.
    The price is listed as US$105.

Just like with Unicron, once this hit the TFs fansites, the Gen2 Bruticus rocketed up the Amazon toy sales rankings within a day. It's currently number one in action figures, and number 9 out of all toys.

Those sort of rankings will hopefully see more Amazon exclusives that ship internationally. (beats having to pay ebay or bbts prices)

Decepticon Guest

Oh, what a surprise! 'item currently unavailable'