Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knight Rider

And the reviews say it's pretty awful. I don't really recall what the old Knight Rider show was like though.

The only thing that I remember about the old Knight Rider is just bits and pieces as I was very young when it was on.

I remember what the show was about and characters with several 'moments' such as the Evil KITT and classics scenes like rolling into the truck and KITT messing around with this bum trying to steal money from an ATM but that's about it.

From what the US people are saying about the new show, is that it is widely perceived as horrible with very stereotyped 'modern Hollywood' nonsense like over the top characters, overly 'sexy' with half naked women in scenes for no real reason and pretty bad acting and cheap special effects. They also had a very forced and unnecessary Lesbian relationship with a female FBI agent as an attempt to make the show "hip".

People are also displeased with KITT's voice and the car itself.
    ________
    BABI MAC PROVED THAT
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:29 PM.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

From what the US people are saying about the new show, is that it is widely perceived as horrible with very stereotyped 'modern Hollywood' nonsense like over the top characters, overly 'sexy' with half naked women in scenes for no real reason and pretty bad acting and cheap special effects. They also had a very forced and unnecessary Lesbian relationship with a female FBI agent as an attempt to make the show "hip".
    Well just from that I'm sold on it. Sounds like I'm going to be the show's number one fan!!!

overly 'sexy' with half naked women in scenes for no real reason
    There is always a reason lad.

Found it on Youtube....

IMO it was excellent
    "Majority for KITT Though"

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    I believe the NEW movie is this pilot on TV... the TV show itself will carry on from there
    Ok, I'm gonna watch it soon. I've seen 2 different new KITTs tho, so I'm not sure which is which.

Its not too bad but loses the charm of the original series. Tried to make it too hip and new and lost the charm along the way. Not too bad though. I'll keep watching it if they keep it going.

I haven't seen it but have heard bad things. I don't see how this will go well though, as the staple of the Knight Rider show and indeed any 80's cop show was car chases. But in the 00's thier so 80's.

I'll have a look I guess, but after that horrfic Knight Rider 2000 tellimovie I'm scared.

just finished watching.

it's alright... won't win any awards. but i reckon give it a chance develop, just like the other shows.

Default I remember when I was young

I've seen both (yeah the old the new and the dud movie)
    This sequel has some potential. IMHO I give any show 6 eps before I'll bag it

and Kitts Voice.. Val Kilmer (yeah that could be better)

As I said I've seen the Old. At least the tech is a little more realistic.
    except for that side impact crash. And the Hoff back as Mr Knight thankfully
    only as the occasional cameo.

Aww, it was ment to be Will Arnett

http://jalopnik.com/358033/the-real-...ropped-as-kitt