Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

i just got a black music label soundblaster a few weeks ago. he is good but the electronics make a clicking sound. does any one else have this problem?

Mine's never made a clicking sound .

Here is my take from my Japan trip, except for G1 Skids, I bought him on ebay while I was over there. I picked up a Fallen because could never find him in Perth, then what happens.. I check out KMart when I get back and there he is on special for less than I paid for him in Japan.. I bought him again anyway

And some other stuff..

Thanks to SentinelPrime for UB and the WST mag special Optimus and Megatron

G1 Rodimus, Dirge and Ramjet and Reissue Takara Stepper

Last edited by Jetfire; 20th September 2009 at 04:53 PM.

Got myself Darkwind from Toys R Us and a few robot heroes as well on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Got myself Darkwind from Toys R Us
    Even on sale, I feel ripped off having paid $40 for Darkwind the other day... he's by far the lamest TF toy I've ever purchased (and that includes the Topspin Jumpstarter I got as a kid!)
    Last edited by Vector Prime; 20th September 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Ok, here's some recent hauls of mine.

Left to Right:

Classics Ultra Magnus in anticipation of the upcoming armor release.

Movie legends Scorponok, seems much superior to the deluxe figure.

BM SpyStreak and BW Fuzor Bantor. Two great basic figures.

Classics Inferno, A wonderful figure, apart from tha fact that nearly every joint is loose to the point of floppiness.

I also grabbed a movie Booster x10 in a sale. I've done this mod *Here* to give the figure neck articulation. I think he makes a decent classics Laserbeak, to my mind at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Nice haul indeed Snipes and good going on the cheap Atomic Lugnut, Dirge.

I received my brand new copy of the Atari PS2 Transformers game in the mail yesterday - I've only had the chance to play it a small amount so far but what I played was excellent. Love jumping over ravines by careering towards them in car mode, transforming at the last minute which effectively hurtle/long jumps you over onto the other side. The action is very smooth and overall it's just a joy to play. Many thanks to Jaisun for bringing this game back to my attention, always wanted to play it!

Also managed to find a lone ROTF Ejector at Redbank this afternoon, he's great!

Yay, you got it! =oD

I'm so glad you like it, some people playing it for the first time in the day of the PS3 might turn their noses up at the PS2 graphics, but it's good to see you're enjoying it for the game it is, not it's age =o)

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Second Sniper View Post
    Even on sale, I feel ripped off having paid $40 for Darkwind the other day... he's by far the lamest TF toy I've ever purchased (and that includes the Topspin Jumpstarter I got as a kid!)
    For sure! He's just so 'meh'... I returned the one I bought, I could think of much better uses for $40. I gladly kept Countdown though, he's cool =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

I was actually surprised at how fantastic the graphics are for the Playstation 2. The huge amount of onscreen detail coupled with the vast environments makes for one very impressive looking game - and the high frame rate never drops a bit!

So glad I found the sniper rifle mini-con...The difficulty ramps up very quickly when playing in Veteran and having this chap at my side is making all the difference at the moment!

G2 Hooligan & the Runamuck gun thanks to jgon2098

G2 Slag and Legends Sideswipe from last week

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    And some other stuff..

Thanks to SentinelPrime for UB and the WST mag special Optimus and Megatron

G1 Rodimus, Dirge and Ramjet and Reissue Takara Stepper

Where did you get that lot from?