Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega in Action!

nice work, reckon it could have done with some inspiring music or something, oh and i had the 15sec prob to

This was my first Youtube video to see how it is done, a bit of a trial. Next time I upload somthing I will try not to make it so crude.

I honestly dont know why on Youtube the video stops after 15 secs. If you move the bar a second forward, it continues.
    ________
    ASS AMATEUR
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:45 PM.

The 15sec mark in Youtube clips are the ads location which Youtube had launched back in August'07 -> http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...t-content.html , http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007...ad-format.html & http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/08...op-stops-them/

It's not happening to every single clip and whether an ad shows up or not is another question, I guess Youtube has integrated it to their upload somehow.

I don't know why MV75 would hate your creative works so much, but I found it a very useful resource for the many fans who don't have Omega Supreme, or fans like me who need a new one because their original one doesn't work properly anymore. (Soundwarp was over yesterday playing with some of the motorized figures, and my OS has one busted wheel and a cracked cog, so only goes around half the track and walks five steps).
    Very nicely done Kup - hope we get to see some other motorized videos for the rest of us to enjoy. If anyone complains about them, and hasn't done their own videos purely for the benefit of us fans, then they are just being a jerk. And I wouldn't be too impressed with that sort of behaviour.

I've never owned a "It walks!" Transformer or seen one in action. Omega looks a little scary with his head flashing and his lumbering manner. I can't wait to get the reissue.

I want the reissue too.
    Just wanted to note though, that some fans like to attach the extra track pieces on the robot wings to use up all parts in both modes, but officially they don't get added, and it makes the robot mode look a bit goofy.

Thanks Griffin,

Strangely enough, this has given me a new idea for a video featuring motorized Transformers. I will first try to figure out how to add music to videos in order to make it a bit better.

I attach all the Tracks to Omega's back mainly because I don't like left over parts from one mode to another. Omega seems to perform the same with or without them so I leave them on. It is also handly as it saves me on much needed storage space
    ________
    FORD FUSION (AMERICAS)
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:47 PM.

Do a race video! Omega, Trypticon, Sky Lynx. I think I know wo'd lose heheheh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I've never owned Omega Supreme when I was young so after seeing this, I can't wait to get the reissue. Poor bugger struggled walking didn't he Maybe it was the tracks on his back slowing him down, or it could be getting tied up on carpet fibres but probably you just don't feed him enough energon cubes