Page 114 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94104109110111112113114115116117118119124134 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I wish HasTak would dig the Universe 2.0 Sideswipe and RTS Tracks moulds out of storage and do a CHUG Tigertrack and Road Rage.
    Those were solid moulds.

It shouldn't be too hard for you to get your hands on Botcon 2012 Shattered Glass Turbo Tracks. EvilBay price is the same as when it first came out (still exy).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    It shouldn't be too hard for you to get your hands on Botcon 2012 Shattered Glass Turbo Tracks. EvilBay price is the same as when it first came out (still exy).
    That's what I ended up doing, can still pass for Road Rage
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I cant believe that I only realized this morning that Heatwave has the same voice as Wolverine

Talk about late to the party

It would appear that yet another one of my April Fools jokes has ended up coming true. Especially given that the G1 Devastator box set was one of the toys that was explicitly used in the prank and now Hasbro are set to reissue it for real.

This would be at least the 3rd April Fools joke that I've done which turned out to be true later (previous ones were MP Grimlock and Encore Fortress Maximus). Mind you there are plenty more that haven't come true, so I don't have a terribly high success rate. But it's still fun when what was initially just a joke ends up becoming an actual prediction.

I agree with everyone, Studio Series Thundercracker (Nitro Zeus repaint) is a fantastic toy.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I wonder if there have been any characters with multiple personalities, that isn't a pretend personality (Counterpunch) or has multiple faces/heads.
    Doublecross has two personalities

And with Counterpunch passing out, one could say that his Decepticon persona is becoming a real character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Doublecross has two personalities

And with Counterpunch passing out, one could say that his Decepticon persona is becoming a real character.

I can see from the profile write-up, that they were focusing on the beast mode, which had two heads, and that makes it easier to play on the two personality concept, even though it was more like a conjoined twin concept. But when in robot mode, would he have been arguing with himself? And that was where my original query had come from - does any character who doesn't have multiple faces or heads, have a split personality.
    My first thoughts that have multiple faces or heads were the Quintesson judges and the three Gen1 two-headed beasts (Hungrrr, Sinnertwin, Doublecross)... while Doubleheader had a two-headed pretender shell, but shells don't have their own sentience.

Animated Blitzwing perhaps?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

If you're including Pretenders, a few of them seemed to have different personalities to varying degrees in-shell and out of shell.

This youtube video is a year old, but probably the best way to explain the five Michael Bay movies to newbies... or fans who have trouble trying to piece most of it together, historically.
    It misses some of the contradictions and plot holes that we love to make fun of and get upset over, but that wasn't the point of this 12 minute video... it just puts the main events of the five movies in chronological order, and might mention some things that fans here missed, or didn't pick up on at the time.

A couple of things I didn't realise - Sentinel's spaceship actually crashed on the moon in 1961, (I thought it had crashed after it left Cybertron thousands/millions of years ago and figured that since it was on the dark side of the moon, it just took until 1961 for it to be seen by probes)... and, is "the Last Knight" really Mark Wahlberg's character just because he is wielding Excalibur (as a descendant of King Arthur), as I kept assuming that Optimus was the titular character (but then, he wasn't the last of the Cybertronian knights, so kinda makes sense that he wasn't the "last" knight).