Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Human Alliance Toys

Default New Human Alliance Toys

SOURCE

First one is a Sandstorm repaint with a new human and second is a new F1 racer that turns into a shield?

Like the look of the F1 racer. Other doesn't do much for me. But I'll probably get them anyway

I'm gonna pass on Sandstorm and get this repaint. It's a moon buggy! With a NEST astronaut! It's utterly ridiculous and I love it.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

F1 racer looks a little like Drag Strip

oooh Im getting it... even though the photos are heavily photoshopped, I think the repaint Sandstorm will be very... Hasbro gray. Im liking this HAs more and more
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

2 great looking figures (so far)

I'm liking the F1 racer, I wonder how the Human is supposed to interact in his 'shield' mode?

I also wonder how the Sandstorm mold's emplacement mode would work in real life - the human would have his legs blown off after firing

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    First one is a Sandstorm repaint with a new human and second is a new F1 racer that turns into a shield?
    Surely a Skyboom Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I'm liking the F1 racer, I wonder how the Human is supposed to interact in his 'shield' mode?
    since the f1 looks like dragstrip and megatron is now a truck like motormaster, the human can be used to be thrown at optimus or used as a sword.

So we got Dead End and Breakdown in ROTF, now we have a Dragstrip in the movie style.

Am I alone in wanting Motormaster and Wildrider?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

i like the human alliance line & would buy both of these (maybe the 1st one-dune buggy for the ha human figure-repaint tf)the racing car is the best of the 2,IMO.