Thread: Anyone dealt with Alternate Worlds (based in VIC)?

Default Anyone dealt with Alternate Worlds (based in VIC)?

For some reason I was unaware of these guys existence when I was last down in the dirty city (but it sounds familiar, so apologies to anyone who told me about it, and I forgot).

Just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them before either face to face or online, as they seem to stock a whole heap of the loose DBZ cards I require (only need a few cards from some sets to complete them), but I am not sure how often they update the DBZ cards section, as it looks quite plain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Trunks
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

dos this help..http://www.alternateworlds.com.au/ it might be worth giving them a call and asking if they have what your looking for

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I go there often. Best comic shop in Melbourne.

I have ordered comics from them (I am in WA). They were always helpful and business-like. Wasn't a big fan of their postal charges, but if you're in Victoria that shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by snaketales; 7th August 2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: fixed two-fingered typing mistake

I worked there about 15+? (I have no idea)... years ago for about 6-12 months.

I dont really like them but I have no idea what they are like to deal with, I dont buy comics anyway.

Can;t say I like them much. I have issues with their service as well as their dealings with people they wholesale with.

But they do stock one of the best ranges of onshelf comic books in Melbourne.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Thanks for the info, I think Ill give them a call and email tomorrow and see what DBZ cards stock they have. Going to have to a better shot of getting stuff from there than ebay and overseas stores.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)