Page 666 of 833 FirstFirst ... 646656661662663664665666667668669670671676686 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Sorry for the confusion!

Toyworld Sunbury has restocked more wave 1 Studio Series, all size classes

Appears to be a sale on right now

Deluxes was $34.99 now $29.99
    Voyager was $49.99 now $39.99
    Leader was $89.99 now $59.99

Given that Toyworld’s prices vary from store to store I can’t guarantee you’ll find them for that price if you go elsewhere

Can confirm they are not those prices at Toyworld Watergardens (Deluxes are $36 there, didn’t check the prices of the other size classes)
    Last edited by Firestorm; 10th June 2018 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post

Given that Toyworld’s prices vary from store to store I can’t guarantee you’ll find them for that price if you go elsewhere

Can confirm they are not those prices at Toyworld Watergardens (Deluxes are $36 there)
    That's a bummer that's to be expected based on my experience years ago with the Toyworld in Elsternwick.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post

Can confirm they are not those prices at Toyworld Watergardens (Deluxes are $36 there, didn’t check the prices of the other size classes)
    Was at Pacific Werribee yesterday & could not remember seeing if there was a sale. Are Toyworld stores independently owned? Can't remember what was said about this retail chain.

I'd consider going to Sunbury if I know I would get back alive ... In one piece ... With my man bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Was at Pacific Werribee yesterday & could not remember seeing if there was a sale. Are Toyworld stores independently owned? Can't remember what was said about this retail chain.

I'd consider going to Sunbury if I know I would get back alive ... In one piece ... With my man bag.
    Are you telling me that the MTS gang still rules Werribee shopping centre?

Galvatran Guest

Kmart Keilor Downs has kiddies licensed Transformers slipper boots for $8 (was $15). Same goes for Star Wars & Batman.

Parkmore Big W has very little TF stuff on the shelves, no leaders or Studio Series toys.

Saw plenty of POTP Roadtraps at Target Dandenong.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Parkmore Big W has very little TF stuff on the shelves, no leaders or Studio Series toys.
    That's basically werribee plaza apart from wave one deluxes (since friday, same for target), sanctuary lakes, and cbd stores

They MUST be getting a shipment soon or are withholding newer stock until the sale starts, guess I'll have to line up with the soccer mums again

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    That's basically werribee plaza apart from wave one deluxes (since friday, same for target), sanctuary lakes, and cbd stores

They MUST be getting a shipment soon or are withholding newer stock until the sale starts, guess I'll have to line up with the soccer mums again
    Well, that's not such a bad proposition.

I'll be in regional VIC for business travel this week so the chances of sighting new release PotP wave 2 or 3 let alone a country Big W is slim to none.