Thread: Transformers Last Knight Trailer 2

Default Transformers Last Knight Trailer 2

I'm not overly inspired by these trailers on from a purely technical standpoint. They don't really build to anything.

Not a dig at the movie itself, though I'm sure that will be the usual fare (which I am aware is actually ironically a dig at the movies).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Yeah the whole 9 year old girl thing is kind of killing it for me. I've personally loved all the Bay movies so far. But... I don't really care if she fights like a girl. I want Robots, Military and Explosions.

Yeah, this is definatly a trailer that I'm not really used to. I not that into this whole Izabella insight, but far out was it pleasing to see Barricade drive and the Cybertronian Knights against Optimus Prime. Also, when Izabella was fixing Bumblebee, it looks like as if she's fixing his voicebox. I wonder if they'll give him his voice back...

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

It's not an Izabella thing for me, it's just that they don't seem to build to any kind of crescendo or evoke any kind of meaningful response.

Best example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

Talking, then the action builds, then a massive payoff at the end here.

This trailer has the talking, but then nothing really builds and there's no payoff to speak of.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.