Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Scratch that, just got an email from bbts saying my preordered UN-07 Bumblebee is instock. :U what a relief!
    That's great!

As bad my various experiences have been from ordering from their website (which I will never do again), their ebay store was a lot more reliable and positive experience.

The "immediate payment" setting prevents you from being able to be quoted a bulk-buy shipping discounted amount, and after I received my 3 toys in the one box, I did have to ask if they were going to refund any of the shipping amount (if a seller forces you to buy the items separately and then sends them all together, it would be nice to have a refund of some or all of the difference - I've seen some sellers state that they won't give a shipping discount if they send items together, so I will space out my purchases to make sure they don't gain extra profit from the postage they are charging me).

To my surprise, they actually responded to my query, and in shorter time than they refund store-ordered items, a third of the total shipping amount was refunded.

Hope this is a regular thing from them, and not just a momentary lapse of concentration.
    If so, I'd recommend their ebay store... just not their website store. (I guess they have more accountability on ebay than with their own website)

Their ebay name is Oceankingtoy, and their ebay store is called Robokingdom (minus the T).

tcyeric Guest

just to share, i had ordered a Encore Devastator and a Animated Arcee. everything went fine except for the shipping where (to a certain extent its not their fault) the hanging hook of Animated Arcee's card got caught into the windows of my Encore Devastator, other than that everything went well, it helps that they are based in Hong Kong which is nearer to where i live in (Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Their ebay name is Oceankingtoy, and their ebay store is called Robokingdom (minus the T).
    I've been ordering from them for years and never knew that had an eBay presence as well. I'm familiar with 'Oceankingtoy' because that's what shows on Paypal / credit card whenever I make a purchase. It seems a lot of online companies are doing this these days i.e. having their own web-store as well as using eBay.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Pretty sure their ebay store doesn't have their full inventory on there. Their actual RK store website is probably more up to date too.

Personally I've found them good to deal with, but certainly not perfect.

Low prices, simple and accurate ordering system and quick to rectify any customer related issues. Communication could be a little better though

Their ebay store doesn't have everything, but can sometimes have one-off items no longer on their store site... and if you're lucky, since they often list multiple items in US$ and GBPounds, you can save several dollars if you pick the one with the better current exchange rate.

hey quick question there inventory tagged with re-stock , does that mean its in-stock ready to ship or not :S
    http://robotkingdom.com/services/esh...lang=us&CatID=

It just means they got in more stock - The thing to take note though is down below if you can add to cart or it says "in stock". When they sell out it will still say "re-stock" (until they change the page title), but will be "out of stock" at the bottom.

ah crap , so i placed an order through robotkingdom tonight , and paid for it through paypal, not realizing that my paypal hasn't been updated to my new address , so they've received the wrong postal address, i sent an email to the email address noted in there confirmation of order email (info@robotkingdom.com) asking them to change the postal address.. is there any cause for me to worry? its a substantial sized order and i'd hate for it to get sent to my old house!!!!

Keep sending emails to any email address of theirs you can find until you get a reply saying that they acknowledge the address change. It might seem like harasment, but they have your money, so need to be accountable for your business... (their lack of communication was one reason I don't buy from them anymore)